[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

dsalter

thought i should post as i'v got an issue.
i cannot install anything other then peglegs or dentures yet i have eyepatches, eyeballs hearts etc, currently have someone with no eyes due to cateract removal and decided to replace them but no option is available.
i only have this mod (in it's current version) and the https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11741.495 (superior crafting mod)

also thought i should ask is a medical bed 100% required for any surgery?

Ykara

Quote from: dsalter on April 25, 2015, 07:28:44 AM
thought i should post as i'v got an issue.
i cannot install anything other then peglegs or dentures yet i have eyepatches, eyeballs hearts etc, currently have someone with no eyes due to cateract removal and decided to replace them but no option is available.
i only have this mod (in it's current version) and the https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11741.495 (superior crafting mod)

also thought i should ask is a medical bed 100% required for any surgery?
It's because Superior Crafting and EPOE don't play well together, because they both modify the Races_Humanoid. Maybe I'll release a fix for this problem, but right now this is the best solution: Activate EPOE after Superior Crafting -EPOE will work properly, but the prostheses system in Superior Crafting won't.

And no, you don't need a medical bed to perform surgeries, I've never even built one.
Hope I could help!

dsalter

damn thats a shame, hope a compatibility gets thrown in at some point, love the work both of ya do, only mods i'v been interested in :(

will try the load order "fix" but othr then that, crossing fingers a compatibility version comes out ;)

dsalter

just to add replacing the load order did indeed work so thanks for that, just gotta avoid superiors way of prosthetics :P

Ykara

Update 1.31 - Return of snthetic skin and artificial pelvis!

Hey guys, update 1.31 is here! Thanks to Abrexus you can now patch up your scars again!
I've also added the possibility to craft an artificial pelvis, as suggested from photon_man62 (I'm a generous god).
And there are some other minor changes to balance EPOE and make it feel more vanilla, for example I've reduced the intensity of the assembling sound drastically so your earphones don't destroy your ears every time you want to craft prostheses anymore.
You can download the update directly from here or from the original post!
Have fun!

Changes:
*  Readded synthetic skin! (big thanks to Abrexus!)
*  Added an artificial pelvis!
*  Turned down the volume of the prostheses assembling sound
*  Changed some sounds to fit the recipe better
*  Tweaked the German Translation a little bit
*  Tweaked the worktimes of every crafting activity
*  Structured the hell out of this code

Broseidon

I personally just installed this on top of a colony that was already running with Superior Crafting, and it doesn't seem to have any serious issues (yet) except that you can't install Superior Crafting bionics, but any that are already installed seem to still be working fine. I'd love to see full integration with Superior Crafting stuff, but so far the mod is fantastic, well done!

Edit: Although, my mine's floors seem to have turned to sand in certain places, not quite sure what is up with that.

Ykara

Quote from: Broseidon on April 26, 2015, 02:47:42 AM
I personally just installed this on top of a colony that was already running with Superior Crafting, and it doesn't seem to have any serious issues (yet) except that you can't install Superior Crafting bionics, but any that are already installed seem to still be working fine. I'd love to see full integration with Superior Crafting stuff, but so far the mod is fantastic, well done!

Edit: Although, my mine's floors seem to have turned to sand in certain places, not quite sure what is up with that.
A compatibility patch / version for Superior Crafting is definitely coming, quite likely in the next week.
And about the floors, I really don't have a clue what could cause your problems, since EPOE doesn't alter any of the terrain defs. But it sounds pretty funny ^^

AllenWL

I think that's a thing with superior crafting. Last time I installed that, all flooring that wasn't dirt, stone, or gravel(so every rich soil, stone and metal tiles, etc) turned into sand. It was weird

dsalter

Quote from: AllenWL on April 26, 2015, 07:23:07 AM
I think that's a thing with superior crafting. Last time I installed that, all flooring that wasn't dirt, stone, or gravel(so every rich soil, stone and metal tiles, etc) turned into sand. It was weird
can confirm your right about that, did the same to my high tech lab as it is now partly a beach now :(

AllenWL

I just got a perfectly healthy guy who's only drawbacks were a love for beer and a mediocre skill in all subjects, stripped him of all possible organs and limbs I could, and sold him to slavers.

Now, only a few of my colonists have missing body parts.

On another note, I found that you can't give a colonist with a missing foot a new leg without first chopping off his leg. Might want to look into that.

Ykara

Quote from: AllenWL on April 27, 2015, 08:03:00 AM
I just got a perfectly healthy guy who's only drawbacks were a love for beer and a mediocre skill in all subjects, stripped him of all possible organs and limbs I could, and sold him to slavers.

Now, only a few of my colonists have missing body parts.

On another note, I found that you can't give a colonist with a missing foot a new leg without first chopping off his leg. Might want to look into that.
Thanks for reporting, I'll take a look at it, it seems pretty strange.

Adamiks

jerome736

Is there any way to cure a frail torso? I can't seem to find one. Also, can you craft advanced bionics with this mod?

Adamiks

1. No. There is no way to cure frail (without editing xml files in core or creating a new mod).

2. Yes there are advanced bionics.

Ykara

Quote from: Adamiks on April 28, 2015, 02:42:33 PM
ThoughtDefs aren't working.
I haven't found a solution to bring them over to alpha 10, because it seems like I need a thoughtworker now, but I'm that terrible in C# that I can't get it to work. But help is always appreciated!

Quote from: jerome736 on April 28, 2015, 03:03:49 PM
Is there any way to cure a frail torso? I can't seem to find one. Also, can you craft advanced bionics with this mod?
You can cure bad back with this mod, but I didn't want to make frail curable. Frail is the only thing you can't cure with EPOE, but maybe the exoskeleton suit makes a return and frail curable in future versions. Stay tuned!