[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

Kraehe

ohhhhhhh *_*

Thank you for your fast work. And all the best for your test! :)

Dr. Z

Well that was a pretty fast update. Thank you hugely! (I don't know if this word actually exists.)
Prasie the Squirrel!

KillerOrc

Quote from: Ykara on June 11, 2015, 04:08:39 PM

Changes:
*  Updated to Alpha 11!
*  Removed synthetic skin once again
*  The prosthesis assembling sound now sounds like every other sound
*  Fixed an error in the German translation
*  Some other minor changes

May I ask why you did remove the synthetic skin? I very much appreciated that feature for parts of the body which you could not replace.

Great work anyway, and quick upgrade to Alpha 11! CanĀ“t wait to play it, but I have to finish my alpha 10 playthrough...

Ykara

I removed it because it didn't work on alpha 11. I have to wait for Abrexus to update the code because I'm terrible in C#. But don't worry, it will return ^^

Kraehe

Prostetics like Spine and Power arm are not able to be installed on colonists. :(

AllenWL

Another random idea!

'Joywire' a small machine implanted on the back of a colonist's head. Provides constant joy for a small penalty in manipulation, moving, etc.

On a side note, if I gave my warden two crystal eyes, would that have any negative consequences?

JesusKreist

Ykara

Quote from: Kraehe on June 12, 2015, 08:11:42 PM
Prostetics like Spine and Power arm are not able to be installed on colonists. :(
Interesting, I'll take a look. Thanks for reporting!

Quote from: AllenWL on June 13, 2015, 01:53:44 AM
Another random idea!

'Joywire' a small machine implanted on the back of a colonist's head. Provides constant joy for a small penalty in manipulation, moving, etc.

On a side note, if I gave my warden two crystal eyes, would that have any negative consequences?
The joywire idea is good, but it's exactly the same as the old drugged rib. Look here if you want further information and maybe you could help me bringing the rib back because I think it was a very nice addition.
And to your question:
Quote from: JesusKreist on June 13, 2015, 03:02:18 AM
Hmm.
That he can't see jack shit maybe?
Negative enough? ;)
Pretty much that ^^

nmid

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

AllenWL

Quote from: JesusKreist on June 13, 2015, 03:02:18 AM
Hmm.
That he can't see jack shit maybe?
Negative enough? ;)
Well, seeing all she'll be doing is talk to people and such, I don't think being blind will do much.
Time to make a blind warden I guess. Maybe give her some hook hands to take down berserk prisoners as well.

Bodog999

Oh so the synthetic skin was used to remove old gunshots and old scars? Would it be possible to make something to replace the left and right radius on a colonist? One of my colonists is missing her whole right radius.

4zero4

Quote from: Kraehe on June 12, 2015, 08:11:42 PM

I tried to do an eye transplant with the basic eye and couldn't get the option in the surgery menu.  Same with a simple prosthetic hand... 

not that they are on the same level but it looks like the various prosthesis workbenches have some graphical errors as well in the new version (the old version was fine.)

Riverey

Thanks for the update!
BTW it seems like prosthetic placing doesn't work for me too.
UPD: more than that it seems like it's also impossible to comunicate with some of the traders (exotic stuff and combat ones at least). Because it's the only mod in my modlist that anyhow deal with traders, seems like it's causing that.

runedog48

Hello! First time trying this mod and I seem to be unable to attach advanced bionics to my people. I'm assuming that you would add the bill as you would any other prosthetic? I know this is probably due to the alpha 11 update but I thought I'd let ya know.