[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

AllenWL

Quote from: Ykara on June 13, 2015, 04:07:14 AM
Quote from: AllenWL on June 13, 2015, 01:53:44 AM
Another random idea!

'Joywire' a small machine implanted on the back of a colonist's head. Provides constant joy for a small penalty in manipulation, moving, etc.

On a side note, if I gave my warden two crystal eyes, would that have any negative consequences?
The joywire idea is good, but it's exactly the same as the old drugged rib. Look here if you want further information and maybe you could help me bringing the rib back because I think it was a very nice addition.
Actually, the drugged rib just gives a happy thought, right? I was thinking about having the colonists joy need topped off all the time, so you can work their bones off without any breaks and they won't need to do any joy stuff

Ykara

You're right, there are some problems with installing prostheses. But I really don't have a clue why. The recipes work fine, the races humanoid too. But I'll do my best to fix the problems!

Riverey

Devilsgamer666

Sorry for bugging you again but, i can not install prosthetics even though i have an appropriate one and a free medical bed.

my list of mods are:
Alpha 11 core
expanded prosthetics and organ engineering
rimarsenal
rimarsenal hair pack
rimarsenal story tellers
less incident trolling
edb prepare car fully

thanks in advance

Riverey

Just two messages ago he said that he'll look what he can do)
Be patient)
And also have you noticed any problems with communication with traders?

demacrex

I noticed after 60 days ingame no exotic traders came, every other kind as far as I know, and I only got as far as trying to cut out an eye ball and couldn't put it into some one who had lost one, couldn't attach wooden feet to two different colonists, my girlfriend couldn't install a an arm one of her colonists either although she never said what type just that there was no option to install only the harvest ones. Not being impatient just giving feedback, love the mod and keep up the good work :)
If Rimworld taught me anything, it's that 95% of your problems can be killed and eaten.

nmid

sorry to ask a basic question.. do you have a colonist with the doctor function? And decent skill lvl?
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Riverey

nmid yes. And I already successfully installed few bionic parts before installing that mod.
Also, mod author already sad that this problem does actually exist=)

demacrex

Quote from: nmid on June 14, 2015, 09:45:07 AM
sorry to ask a basic question.. do you have a colonist with the doctor function? And decent skill lvl?
Yupp, I use prepare carefully to make sure I have one decent doctor and one decent cook :)
If Rimworld taught me anything, it's that 95% of your problems can be killed and eaten.

HT Tracer

There is some problems with installing "some" parts. For example i dont have the option to install simple eye to my wounded colonist, but could install bionic one, and i had both of them at my stockpile. Than there is a problem with bionic hands, i managed to install only bionic arm. But other than that its fine.

Dakkanor

at the moment when building more bionics the volume of the ingredients means they start going off the table- which is visually bothersome to me. it would be kinda nice if you had an intermediary step, like having a bionics kit, then use those kits plus a few extra parts to build the final limb, i.e.  one kit, and some steel makes a hand...

or another idea is to link it all together, so you make the bionic hand first, then the bionic arm is the hand + more bits etc

LustrousWolf

Allanon

I seem to be unable to install anything. I have a colonist with missing foot, so I bought proper replacement, since I didn't like the idea of removing entire leg to replace a foot. In operations menu I have only harvest options (including the ones added by mod such as nose, ears) and euthanasia, cannot install anything, not even a peg leg. Any solutions or causes?

I added the mod into a vanilla alpha 11 colony that was over a year old.
I have bought simple prosthetic foot, it is not forbidden.
I do not have a hospital bed (no idea if that is relevant).
Colony's doctor has skill level of 14.

Hessierlord

Literally can't install anything other than peglegs, which seems to be an option whether or not I actually have one in inventory.

sp25

Hey, really cool mode, thanks!
However, since updating to alpha 11 and ver. 1.4, I had a problem. I can't really install bionic part in place of the healthy one. Also, bionic spine can't be installed - the option does not appear at operation list even if I remove the old spine.

Am I doing something wrong, or is it a bug?

Thanks!