[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

A Space Ostrich

I can't install bionics too, but only the modded bionics, vanilla bionics work fine. Incidentally, how does the eye patch work? I couldn't install it, but would it fit over an eye or surgically replace it? Do they need to be knocked out to apply it?

tigg

Where can I get the version for alpha 10? I really liked using this mod in alpha 9 but now I want to move to alpha 10 (not going to 11 just yet).

Sujus

Since updating to 1.4 I have the same problem as anybody else. I can't install bionics like the AI Chip to someone with a brain damage... I hope you can fix it soon :x

Ykara

I managed to install a bionic eye, but now nothing else works. The problem is really strange and I still don't know what causes it. But I'm working on it.

Here is the alpha 10 download if you wish to download it.

And the eye patch surgically replaces the eye, so just apply it if the colonist has already lost an eye. Of course it's possible to install it on a healty eye, but I wouldn't recommend it ^^

LustrousWolf

Is it just me, or do colonists like rarely lose an eye? Like I have never had someone lose an eye before :c It is always like losing a kidney or lung. And whats the point in making a heart or stomach or liver? cos if a colonist loses them then they die immediately :c

Allanon

Quote from: LustrousWolf on June 16, 2015, 11:17:01 AM
And whats the point in making a heart or stomach or liver? cos if a colonist loses them then they die immediately :c

Colonists don't die immediately without a stomach, they die after losing heart or liver though.

Edit: Forgot to mention that even though complete failure of liver or heart is instant death, you can have colonists with scars on those organs, so I guess that's what you would use replacements for.

nmid

lots of ppl are complaining about A11 version not working right.
I still have to start my A11 colony, so a bit of confirmation would be nice....
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Ykara

Update 1.41 - Sorry for my Stupidity!

Hey guys!
I'm so sorry and so embarassed about this stupid little error that prevented you all from enjoying the mod. The error was that I accidentally overwrote the Races_Humanoid in the core folder, not in the EPOE folder. I've fixed that and now everything should work fine.
Please forgive me.

Changes:
*  Fixed the modbreaking error that prevented you from installing prostheses

Allanon

A slightly altered quote:
"So you've got to have that special moment where you're looking at some game code and you realize that the mod you shipped last week to 75,000 people is totally horribly broken."

Good job fixing it!

demacrex

Quote from: Ykara on June 16, 2015, 02:41:10 PM
Update 1.41 - Sorry for my Stupidity!

Hey guys!
I'm so sorry and so embarassed about this stupid little error that prevented you all from enjoying the mod. The error was that I accidentally overwrote the Races_Humanoid folder, not in the EPOE folder. I've fixed that and now everything should work fine.
Please forgive me.

Changes:
*  Fixed the modbreaking error that prevented you from installing prostheses
good job, you deserve some cookies :)
If Rimworld taught me anything, it's that 95% of your problems can be killed and eaten.

A Space Ostrich

No worries Ykara, nice job. I wonder if it'd be possible to have bionics show up visibly on a character? I might have to have a look into that, I'd love to make the Bionic Eye give my character an eye patch, where they walk around with it covered and then push the patch up to fight. I doubt I'd be able to get it to remove it in combat, but I might be able to get it to display just a patch.

Goldsmyths

kterbush

uhm... i need to be able to d/l the 1.41 fix.... no link provided

Ykara

Quote from: kterbush on June 17, 2015, 01:47:50 AM
uhm... i need to be able to d/l the 1.41 fix.... no link provided
You can download it from the main post. I forgot to change "Download Version 1.4" to "Download Version 1.41", so thanks for "reporting". Now everything should be clear ^^