[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

Galvenox

Quote from: Ykara on June 18, 2015, 01:25:33 PM
You can't heal scars in the Alpha 11 version because it doesn't work yet, but there will be an update.
oh, now it's clear. no big issue anyway, but I was misled by the features on main page, you might correct that.
I don't want to be pushy or something, but I would like to know what are your thoughts on the idea I gave you a couple of posts ago. if you even consider going this way one day.

Ykara

Quote from: Galvenox on June 18, 2015, 01:56:17 PM
Quote from: Ykara on June 18, 2015, 01:25:33 PM
You can't heal scars in the Alpha 11 version because it doesn't work yet, but there will be an update.
oh, now it's clear. no big issue anyway, but I was misled by the features on main page, you might correct that.
I don't want to be pushy or something, but I would like to know what are your thoughts on the idea I gave you a couple of posts ago. if you even consider going this way one day.
Thanks, I've removed it from the main post! And about your idea: Of course it would be cool, but I can't do it because of my terrible C# skills. But Orion is a great modder, check out his More Mechanoids mod. Maybe he allows me to use some parts of it for a later update of EPOE, but that's just a possibility.

Oxidus

Am i only one that cannot install body parts (Organic ones extracted from other ppl) ? Like Stomach or arms,legs eyes?
Requiescat in Pace,Mio Fello.

Riverey

Ykara thanks for the quick response=)
When I ask someone to contact trader through the communication console he goes to it, stays for some time but no trading window appears.
As I said a week ago, ESOE is the only mod in my install that somehow affect traders, that's why I wrote here=)

I'll test it with the completely new colony and then I'll write again)

WorldEater9982

Quote from: morte2005 on June 17, 2015, 09:18:39 AM
I install your mod. I see benches, research. But I can't install for example, spine, nose. (Medicine lvl 15, all part in my storage) I don't see option. I think it is a bug.
RimWorld 11, I have only your mod. Help please.
Do you have version 1.41 installed?

I have the same problem with the spine (haven't tried a nose yet) and I am using 1.41

gunny

Here to cant install ai chip or spine  my doctor is a level 13 ?

MaxPower1980

I have the same Problem with a normal arm that i want to implant

Oxidus

Seems this is bug in mod,i hope you fix it soon because this mod is really cool.

nmid

damn, I haven't reached the installation of prosthetics in my colony yet...
I hope the hot fix won't make my colony unplayable.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Oxidus

I installed 1.41 and im on my 1.4 colony but it doesnt work...It means i have to start again?

TheOnlyLynx

Pardon me i dont mean to be a bother but i download this mod and put in the mods folder and its shows up in the mods page in game but without information other than the title of the mod and the ability to activate it , and if i where to try to actiavte it nothing would be changed in game, do you know what i did wrong?
Looking for a way to possibly help with bug testing. if you have any information please contact at [email protected]

Ykara

Quote from: nmid on June 19, 2015, 08:14:06 AM
damn, I haven't reached the installation of prosthetics in my colony yet...
I hope the hot fix won't make my colony unplayable.
Quote from: Oxidus on June 19, 2015, 08:33:51 AM
I installed 1.41 and im on my 1.4 colony but it doesnt work...It means i have to start again?
No, the hotfix works on existing colonies, there shouldn't be any problems at all.

Quote from: TheOnlyLynx on June 21, 2015, 09:14:09 AM
Pardon me i dont mean to be a bother but i download this mod and put in the mods folder and its shows up in the mods page in game but without information other than the title of the mod and the ability to activate it , and if i where to try to actiavte it nothing would be changed in game, do you know what i did wrong?
I really don't have an idea, maybe you haven't extracted it properly? Might want to check that again.

And to everyone who has problems with the spine: I've tried it and it works perfectly fine, could there be any conflicting mods?

rsof69

K4_Kydure

I'm also having issues with the mod. My colonist can't install any bionics or organs added by this mod, only stock parts. I'm not sure what could be causing the issue but I'm certain that I have no conflicting mods.
The pouch is empty!
Steam - Youtube

WorldEater9982

And to everyone who has problems with the spine: I've tried it and it works perfectly fine, could there be any conflicting mods?

I don't think any of the mods I have conflict with EPOE, but as soon as I can I will run a test on a clean save.