[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

Ykara

Quote from: Kraehe on August 22, 2015, 12:52:01 PM
I can't wait for my favorit Mod to be updatet. Hope Ykara has time for it. :D
I've already ported it to alpha 12, I'm currently adding some new (and old) features ^^
But don't worry, I think it will be finished tomorrow.
Prepare for a big update ^^

Nicaea

Quote from: Ykara on August 22, 2015, 01:06:40 PM
Quote from: Kraehe on August 22, 2015, 12:52:01 PM
I can't wait for my favorit Mod to be updatet. Hope Ykara has time for it. :D
I've already ported it to alpha 12, I'm currently adding some new (and old) features ^^
But don't worry, I think it will be finished tomorrow.
Prepare for a big update ^^

You are an absolute legend; amazed you're on top of it so quick. Can't wait to try it out!

Ykara

Update 1.5 - Reunion with old friends!

Hey guys!
I'm excited to release the first update since June! It's a pretty big update, so this will be a longer text ^^
Best thing first: EPOE is now fully compatible with alpha 12 and I haven't found any bugs yet. But there may be some, just tell me if you find one.
You may wonder why the update is called "Reunion with old friends!" but it's actually pretty simple. Once upon a time in alpha 9 there was the drugged rib. And thoughts for the silent jaw. And hidden in the code there was a non working prototype of an exoskeleton suit. And now they're all back! The drugged rib makes the user happy with little alcohol dispensers, the silent jaw makes the user sad because everyone likes to talk and the exoskeleton suit is a torso augmentation that boosts movement and manipulation. Thanks Tynan for giving me the option to implement these great features!
And there's another new rib: The adrenaline rib! This rib just boosts the users movement.
Another big change has to do with the two brain implants: The brain stimulator and the AI chip. In previous versions these two simply replaced the brain, but now they work like implants. That makes a big difference. Instead of turning healthy colonists into vegetables the brain stimulator now increases the brain functions. Same for AI chip. Just that the AI chip is better.
Half a year ago elStrages told me that there are too many workbenches. Fast as I am, there is now one workbench less! I've sacrificed the Vancidium refinery for the good of all. You can now craft Vancidium at the electric smelter.
There are also some balancing changes: Some bionics now require simple prostheses to craft. It's not more expensive, just more logical. And every recipe now uses unfinished items because I've increased the worktime of every recipe. It just didn't feel right to make an advanced power arm in less than 5 seconds.
I think that should be everything.
Enjoy!

Changes:
*  Updated to Alpha 12!
*  The drugged rib is back!
*  Added exoskeleton suit!
*  Added adrenaline rib!
*  Every recipe now uses unfinished items
*  Some bionics now require simple prostheses
*  Removed the vancidium refinery, you can now craft vancidium at the electric smelter
*  The brain stimulator and the AI chip are now implants
*  Rebalanced the brain stimulator and the AI chip
*  Retextured the advanced bionics workbench
*  Retextured the bionics workbench
*  All buildings are now affected by tool cabinets
*  Silent jaws now give bad thoughts again
*  Increased the cost of the bionic eye
*  Renamed the upgrading station to advanced bionics workbench
*  Shortened some descriptions

kexici

;D super work :)
i have firs question :)
how can i fix bad back ? (spine can be only ampute)

Ykara

Quote from: kexici on August 23, 2015, 06:41:58 PM
Thanks ^^ And you have to replace the spine, for example with a bionic spine.

kexici

Quote from: Ykara on August 23, 2015, 06:52:33 PM
Quote from: kexici on August 23, 2015, 06:41:58 PM
Thanks ^^ And you have to replace the spine, for example with a bionic spine.
:D ahh soo :D every thing else seems wokr fine :D
best mod ever :) thx

Herc18

download link doesn't seem to be working, Can you post alternate link not thru media-fire? Same with craftable guns?
What has been, will be again.

Ykara

Quote from: Herc18 on August 23, 2015, 07:00:43 PM
download link doesn't seem to be working, Can you post alternate link not thru media-fire? Same with craftable guns?
Well, it works for me, but why not ^^
OneDrive Link

Herc18

What has been, will be again.

Ouan

Any possibility of making a bionic brain in the future? I just finished off my first A12 vanilla play through and I did not notice a lot of brain damage, mostly since I was wiped in my third year after everyone died a horrible mechanoid death, but in A11b almost every colonist was horrifically brain damaged after about two or three years. With the AI chip and stimulator as implants will it be able to restore people from say 70% brain function to near normal? I was wondering if brain surgery would come into the mod, as I know it does not like other surgery mods that much.
Damn Pirates!

joshwoo69

Quick question... can you fix dementia? For the brain? My anim- colonists are having dementia and they can be problematic at times.
Ps. Can we havr surgery on animals?? :P

Mikhail Reign

Given that animals seem to have the same kinda health system as a a colonist, it would just be the inability to take animals to beds, and the actual parts that would stop me making a bionic rhino yeah?

joshwoo69

Quote from: Mikhail Reign on August 24, 2015, 02:42:12 AM
Given that animals seem to have the same kinda health system as a a colonist, it would just be the inability to take animals to beds, and the actual parts that would stop me making a bionic rhino yeah?
You also missed out that you need a button too.

Ykara

Quote from: Ouan on August 24, 2015, 12:45:00 AM
Any possibility of making a bionic brain in the future? I just finished off my first A12 vanilla play through and I did not notice a lot of brain damage, mostly since I was wiped in my third year after everyone died a horrible mechanoid death, but in A11b almost every colonist was horrifically brain damaged after about two or three years. With the AI chip and stimulator as implants will it be able to restore people from say 70% brain function to near normal? I was wondering if brain surgery would come into the mod, as I know it does not like other surgery mods that much.
I'm actually planning on implementing the AI core as a brain replacement. Have to think about balancing though. And yes, both the brain stimulator and the AI chip can pretty much restore a slightly damaged brain to normal. Only talking and hearing will stay the same, but maybe I'll change that.

Quote from: joshwoo69 on August 24, 2015, 02:10:22 AM
Quick question... can you fix dementia? For the brain? My anim- colonists are having dementia and they can be problematic at times.
Ps. Can we havr surgery on animals?? :P
The brain stimulator should do a pretty good job there.

Quote from: joshwoo69 on August 24, 2015, 03:16:31 AM
Quote from: Mikhail Reign on August 24, 2015, 02:42:12 AM
You also missed out that you need a button too.
Yep, these are the problems with bionic animals. But if Tynan ever adds the option to perform surgeries on animals, EPOE will give you the option to enhance your pets with some nice bionics ^^ Imagine a cute little Yorkshire terrier with a hydraulic jaw...