[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

Zeta Omega

Dracoslicer

Kushala Daora

Quote from: Dracoslicer on October 20, 2015, 08:33:12 AM
Quote from: Zeta Omega on October 19, 2015, 08:48:32 PM
Do I have to start a new game when adding this?
As far as I remember yes.

I used this mod with a save on year 4 with other mods already active, works fine.

Ykara

Thanks to everyone for the feedback, I'm gonna work on some of the mentioned points!

Quote from: aGuyNamdJesus on October 19, 2015, 01:08:02 PM
Ok, I don't post much here but I found a pretty game breaking bug. I searched the forums for each mod I have (only a small handful) and can't find anything so I will post it here and copy it to each of the others.

I use

Combat Realism CORE
Combat Realism Defence Pack
Community Core Library
Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering
Numbers

All currently up to date and running just fine except for one thing...

Cooking tables are built but never show up. It's like they disappear. Kinda important. Just thought I'd let each mod author know so they may find it if it's something with theres.
That's very strange, I don't know which of these mods could affect the cooking table, mine doesn't for sure ^^

Quote from: Zeta Omega on October 19, 2015, 08:48:32 PM
Do I have to start a new game when adding this?
No, you don't have to start a new game, but I'd recommend it. There could be some minor problems and e.g. treating bad backs won't work for colonists from old saves.

Smexy_Vampire

haveing and ishue i cant harvest arms where is that in the files so i can check to see if glitter teck or something is blocking that one body part?

Minnigin

Quote from: Smexy_Vampire on October 21, 2015, 06:37:49 PM
haveing and ishue i cant harvest arms where is that in the files so i can check to see if glitter teck or something is blocking that one body part?

would also like to know a fix for this

Smexy_Vampire

after hours of looking i stil lcant find when where the "harvest" is put in the files to add / fix the missing takeing the arms

starburst98

power arm fails to craft. my guy gets the power claw and the bionic arm and the plasteel. the countdown on the unfinished arm hits 0 and... nothing. my crafter just starts blinking between standing there and working on it very rapidly but it never finishes.

Ykara

Quote from: Smexy_Vampire on October 23, 2015, 12:29:09 AM
after hours of looking i stil lcant find when where the "harvest" is put in the files to add / fix the missing takeing the arms
You may laugh, but I've forgotten how to change that, too ^^

Quote from: starburst98 on October 23, 2015, 10:19:48 AM
power arm fails to craft. my guy gets the power claw and the bionic arm and the plasteel. the countdown on the unfinished arm hits 0 and... nothing. my crafter just starts blinking between standing there and working on it very rapidly but it never finishes.
Yes, I've heard of some of these bugs but I really don't have a clue what causes it. It has to be the stuff system because there were no issues in previous versions, but I don't know what I have to change to fix this bug, I'm sorry :/ But I'll see what I can do.

Smexy_Vampire

Quote from: Ykara on October 23, 2015, 03:47:28 PM
Quote from: Smexy_Vampire on October 23, 2015, 12:29:09 AM
You may laugh, but I've forgotten how to change that, too ^^
ohh your silly

starburst98

well, for now i've just used dev mode to bypass it. delete the power claw and the arm off the ground and spawn in a power arm.

Sigan

I have a problem with periodically going past 0 work left on items.  My pawns will create bionics or advanced bionics and, after working for a while, it will say "Work left -21".  This will continue extremely slowly further into the negatives, never completing the item.  They'll just stand around and it'll flicker to working on that item and back, and then they'll go to bed only to start working on it again the next day.

How can I fix this?

grizzlymint_gpt

Sigan

That works, but it's a little micromanagy.  As well, I doubt it's supposed to do this.  I'd like to have it not do this anymore.  I feel like an if statement or something could fix this, but I don't know how to make it happen.

At the moment, I can't craft any advanced bionic arms.  The work required gets to zero, then slowly ticks into the negatives for some reason.

starburst98

a cheap idea would be to have  "if work left = 0 or less, delete 'unfinished _____' and spawn '_____' where it was." wouldn't work the same as other things requiring 'work' to do but would bypass the problems.

other thing is i don't know what's wrong with your setup. i only have trouble with the power arm, but that one seems an edge case because it's combining two different prosthetics together. everything else finishes fine. check your mod order?