[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

mimizu

Quote from: Grundinburg on November 02, 2015, 04:04:00 AM
Quote from: LanMc on October 30, 2015, 02:05:40 PM
Quote from: Smexy_Vampire on October 30, 2015, 07:08:11 AM
no one has vigured out why we cant harvest arms ?
Quote from: Minnigin on October 30, 2015, 09:04:16 AM
been checking daily for this aswell, if I could code I'd do it myself..
The code to harvest can be found in ThingDefs folder in the Races_Humanlike.xml.  It's this line under recipes that adds the ability to remove all predefined body parts.

<li>RemoveBodyPart</li>

The code is generalized meaning any body parts defined in the BodyPartDefs folder's file Body_Parts.xml should be removable. 

...snipped

I'm in the same boat.  I had a look in the Core folder, BodyPartsDefs, and there was nothing in there for hands or arms.
Should it, and is that the (possible) cause of my missing amputated arms?
I have it in the EPOE BodyPartsDefs folder, and it has
</BodyPartDef>
<!--
<BodyPartDef>

Between the left arm and shoulder values, and
</BodyPartDef>
-->
<BodyPartDef>

between the values for the right arm and shoulder. 
I'm not a code understanderer, but is that meant to be there?  It seems to be the only two values that have it.

My friend, I do not have any problems with getting arms from my lovely pawns. However, the issues comes when I try to install prosthetic arms, their original arms are disappeared( but u still can get their legs  ???)...

If you had the same problems with me, you can just simply modify the OE_BodyParts.xml & Recipe_Natural.xml. (this issue is cause by the body layout of Shoulder in EPOE's Bodies.xml files. In this case, you actually replaced(or removed you can say) the entire shoulder rather than the arm, so there is no reason the game will drop you a arm cause you were not actually removing the arm.)

henkepro

The advanced bionic crafting is not working. The colonist tries to complete the task but ends up pausing the game and goes into status "Standing".

Arrean

Quote from: henkepro on November 06, 2015, 12:40:26 PM
The advanced bionic crafting is not working. The colonist tries to complete the task but ends up pausing the game and goes into status "Standing".

You are playing in the dev mode, with auto-opening of debug log turned off. I guess, because you are unable to figure out what errors say, and there is too many of them on your build.
Because without dev mod on it would not pause the game.

This bug was discussed at length in previous posts, but for quick workaround - just cancel the unfinished item, and pawn will restart the job.
Have a good day. And next time, please take a read through the thread. Most likely what you are going to post already was discussed. And if not - try to provide modder with enough information to clear up your problem, beacuse this time around you didn't.

toric

Quote from: TLHeart on November 05, 2015, 05:11:25 PM
Quote from: toric on November 05, 2015, 01:02:56 PM
would anyone mind writing a compatibility patch for combat realism?

why, they work great together.
really? i thought that combat realism changes the human race files or something like that. since this one also does that, i did not think they would work together...

TLHeart

Quote from: toric on November 06, 2015, 10:55:43 PM
Quote from: TLHeart on November 05, 2015, 05:11:25 PM
Quote from: toric on November 05, 2015, 01:02:56 PM
would anyone mind writing a compatibility patch for combat realism?

why, they work great together.
really? i thought that combat realism changes the human race files or something like that. since this one also does that, i did not think they would work together...

I have been playing with both for 2 months, CR is loaded first, then Epoe... have had no errors, or funny happenings. people get shot up, lots of injuries, I patch them up, have needed a good amount of kidneys and lungs, and continue on.

Entropy147

Hi, I don't know if anyone else is having this issue. but my colonists can't melee if both of their hands are bionic, same applies with simple prosthetics (including full arms) and the very basic prosthetics
-Edit- Also effects advanced bionic hands
-Edit 2- I found the issue, you're missing the Hediff comp (or whatever) in the HediffDefs that assigns how much damage a part can to another pawn by hitting them

Haze2

Attention, please: I came to a conclusion that EPOE 1.51 seems to be INCOMPATIBLE with A12d. After researching basic prosthetics workbench i can't build it because necessary materials are not defined in mod.
http://s23.postimg.org/rtiulsiwr/basic_wb.jpg

After clicking on WB icon game GUI disappears, wb can't be build and then even ESC key can't defreese cursor status, although game time goes on and pawns still move.

Tried this on pure a12d and even after installing hardcore SK vengeance for A12d in different combinations - the same symptoms.

Haze2

Ermmm... Sorry. Reinstalled pure Alpha12d (0.12.914) plus took pure EPOE 1.51 NOT from hardcore mod (but from download link here) - everything seems to work for now.  :o  ???

TLHeart

Quote from: Haze2 on November 08, 2015, 03:28:35 AM
Ermmm... Sorry. Reinstalled pure Alpha12d (0.12.914) plus took pure EPOE 1.51 NOT from hardcore mod (but from download link here) - everything seems to work for now.  :o  ???

mods released with any modpak may be modified to work with the other mods in the pack.... always go to the source to get a clean version of the mod you want to use.

toric

do the pirate merchants ever buy the modded organs? (legs, arms, nose, stomach, etc) i does not seem so, and my stockpile is getting full of the limbs of my enemies, while the pirates are paying way to much for a blind torso, the rim world way :P
anyway, could you add the modified organs to the pirate merchant?

Techgenius

Quote from: toric on November 09, 2015, 08:10:19 PM
do the pirate merchants ever buy the modded organs? (legs, arms, nose, stomach, etc) i does not seem so, and my stockpile is getting full of the limbs of my enemies, while the pirates are paying way to much for a blind torso, the rim world way :P
anyway, could you add the modified organs to the pirate merchant?

+1

I would also like to see more merchants for the Organ and body parts trade. Very little options.

toric

yup. i need some way to get rid of my stockpile full of amputated ears...

DepOpt

I feel like I am missing something simple, but the download link doesn't seem to be working for me. Tab just sits there loading and doesn't get anywhere.
Ignore this notice

Arrean

Quote from: DepOpt on November 12, 2015, 12:25:25 AM
I feel like I am missing something simple, but the download link doesn't seem to be working for me. Tab just sits there loading and doesn't get anywhere.
Is there any chance, that your anti-virus software could be blocking "mediafire.com"? Or something like that happening?