[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

Grimandevil

it would be actually more reasonable, to have rib cage replacements (maybe divided to left/right), instead of separate ribs. but that would also neglect all the work done on ribs :(
welcome to the Rimworld - a world full of cannibal drug-addicted psychos, but free of vegetarians.

Logiwonk

Is there an option for a plain artificial rib replacement now? I've been using the mod for a while but have only found the drugged, medical, and adrenaline ribs.

Also, any plans for compatibility with the dog surgery (ASA + A dog said) bionics so that you can craft pet bionics at EPOE stations?

I'd like to say I love this mod - most of my recent playthroughs have been as the "Promethian Cult" - a bionic-obsessed group composed exclusively of prostophiles (e.g.. I have to try and recruit all prostophile captives, all prostophobes have their organs harvested, the colony is focused on bionics research and creation with installation of bionics occuring in a specially decorated Sanctum Sanctorum)

Grimandevil

welcome to the Rimworld - a world full of cannibal drug-addicted psychos, but free of vegetarians.

appearaid

I'm having a problem where I can't reinstall the synthetic organs that I took out from one of my colonists. When I open the Operations tab, the option to install them don't appear. I've double checked to see if I've got the organs in stock, and the option to install them do appear on other colonists. I've tried restarting the game but to no avail. Is there a way to fix this issue?

LittleGreenStone

Quote from: Logiwonk on January 14, 2016, 12:35:13 PM
Is there an option for a plain artificial rib replacement now? I've been using the mod for a while but have only found the drugged, medical, and adrenaline ribs.

Also, any plans for compatibility with the dog surgery (ASA + A dog said) bionics so that you can craft pet bionics at EPOE stations?

No there isn't such a replacement, I just generalized ribs since they're all "artificial", even if they have different names.

As for animal surgery, I think you should ask the author of ASA to make it happen (don't remember who it is, sorry).
Since I'm inexperienced (*insert hardcore blushing*) it'd take me quite some time making it happen, and would most likely be imbalanced, but even I could do it in time. Adding recipes to workbenches isn't that hard, so if there's no response, you could give it a shot yourself.
Just remember to make backups, just in case...

Grimandevil

Faythe

Quote from: LittleGreenStone on January 17, 2016, 12:37:57 PM
Quote from: Logiwonk on January 14, 2016, 12:35:13 PM

I believe it is Latta.

No there isn't such a replacement, I just generalized ribs since they're all "artificial", even if they have different names.

As for animal surgery, I think you should ask the author of ASA to make it happen (don't remember who it is, sorry).
Since I'm inexperienced (*insert hardcore blushing*) it'd take me quite some time making it happen, and would most likely be imbalanced, but even I could do it in time. Adding recipes to workbenches isn't that hard, so if there's no response, you could give it a shot yourself.
Just remember to make backups, just in case...

Dspendragon

Mediafire does not work is there somewhere else i can download this mod
:(
This is Rimworld people, Where cannibals ware pink helmets and nudest decide to go outside when its -59F, And where shit happens. Its anything but fare or balanced, Lady Luck rolls a 1000-sided dice and 80% of that dice says"Death"on it. Your job is keeping your people alive in bad rolls. Good Luck.

Grimandevil

Leird

Loving the mod, don't think i can play without it any more!

I was just wondering if you where planning on adding some option do deal with those annoying scars your colonists sometimes get/start with?

CodyRex123

Alright, I do have alot of mods, but none of them mess with the surgery/human stuff, but I get a error that states: Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.RecipeDef named GlassEye.
it also says the exact same thing for the crystal eye, and both repeats in the error log about 4 times each usually.
Dragons!

Faythe

Quote from: Leird on January 22, 2016, 04:36:34 PM

I was just wondering if you where planning on adding some option do deal with those annoying scars your colonists sometimes get/start with?

I know there is another mod that gives something to take away anything that is qualified as a scar.  It is in Skullywag's Miscellaneous mods - https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=14177.msg146397#msg146397.

In reguards to the poll, i would like to see the more advanced machines able to do the lower items, IE if I built the advanced Boinics workbench, i could use that one machine to make anything from simple prosthetics to advanced bionics.  Same with the synthetic organ bench, make the synthetic be able to make the lower quality on the same bench if i don't have the supplies to make the synthetics.

Leird

Quote from: Faythe on January 23, 2016, 12:27:12 PM
Quote from: Leird on January 22, 2016, 04:36:34 PM

I know there is another mod that gives something to take away anything that is qualified as a scar.  It is in Skullywag's Miscellaneous mods - https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=14177.msg146397#msg146397.

Ahh thanks alot! I can finally get my colonists scar free and pain free \o/

Grimandevil

Quote from: CodyRex123 on January 23, 2016, 11:28:54 AM
Alright, I do have alot of mods, but none of them mess with the surgery/human stuff, but I get a error that states: Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.RecipeDef named GlassEye.
it also says the exact same thing for the crystal eye, and both repeats in the error log about 4 times each usually.
glass eye and crystal eye were removed in the last ver., and u probly using it with the old save game. if it doesnt crash, just ignore it.

linkman1234963

Quote from: Grimandevil on January 23, 2016, 02:41:16 PM
Quote from: CodyRex123 on January 23, 2016, 11:28:54 AM
glass eye and crystal eye were removed in the last ver., and u probably using it with the old save game. if it doesn't crash, just ignore it.
i should mention that the cybernetic storm EPOE patch still has the glass eye def. It shouldn't crash, but this will just let you know.