[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

Ykara

Quote from: SacoMato on April 11, 2016, 07:36:45 PM
Hi.
I can't find how to craft ribs in 1.62 either.
I noticed that there aren't CreateMedicalRib, CreateDruggedRib and CreateAdrenalineRib in any workbench's recipe list.

Cheers.
Oh. Yes. It didn't need to have recipes in the workbench list with an assembly, but I have changed that. I think I've actually uploaded the wrong code again, I'm sorry ._.
But thanks for reporting!

And Adamiks: That's a common problem in rimworld and sadly there's nothing I can do about that :/

Ykara

I have just reuploaded the right version. Just redownload it and ribs should work again!

SacoMato

Legion499

I think it'd be really nice to do some late game trait manipulation. Since we can make perfect bodies now, all that's left is a way to make perfect minds. There was a mod around here that allowed that kinda... but it was randomized and had a chance of going wrong... so not really useful. =_=;

Bonzu

Can you make something that allows to harvest organs from dead bodies? I think it would be good because in my game there are many dead and i need organs :(

DyDkaPro

fireball626

It seems as though Bionic Spines no longer treat bad backs. Is this intentional?

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Hatura

Can you get a mirror or something? Mediafire won't download the file for some reason. Everytime I click download it refreshes the page.

Ykara

Quote from: Legion499 on April 12, 2016, 09:29:05 AM
I think it'd be really nice to do some late game trait manipulation. Since we can make perfect bodies now, all that's left is a way to make perfect minds. There was a mod around here that allowed that kinda... but it was randomized and had a chance of going wrong... so not really useful. =_=;
That's indeed a nice idea, but sadly it would require an assembly, and I'm really bad at C++ :/

Quote from: Bonzu on April 12, 2016, 09:32:12 AM
Can you make something that allows to harvest organs from dead bodies? I think it would be good because in my game there are many dead and i need organs :(
Same thing here, without dlls there isn't anything that can be done. That suggestion has been there since alpha 6 and I still don't know why we can't harvest organs from the dead yet. But I guess there would go much work into balancing and maybe some extra coding, for example for how long an organ can be harvested before it turns useless.

Quote from: Russian_Chel on April 12, 2016, 01:57:40 PM
Thank you for the Russian !  :) :) :)
Don't thank me, thank kiorhq ;D But there are some parts missing in the translation, I'm always looking for eager translators ^^

Quote from: DyDkaPro on April 12, 2016, 04:30:25 PM
Pls get a mirror. why for me this file not found?
Quote from: Hatura on April 12, 2016, 06:16:47 PM
Can you get a mirror or something? Mediafire won't download the file for some reason. Everytime I click download it refreshes the page.
There have been some problems with mediafire in the past, I guess a mirror won't do any harm. But have you tried disabling adblocker if you have one installed? Adblockers like to interfere with download sites, could be worth a try.

Quote from: fireball626 on April 12, 2016, 05:07:02 PM
It seems as though Bionic Spines no longer treat bad backs. Is this intentional?
It seems like you've installed EPOE after getting a colonist with bad back. That's the only drawback when installing on an existing colony, only newly generated colonists will have bad back affecting their spine. But I think you can fix this with the developer tools, wouldn't be cheating I guess.
So no, it's not intentional and you can still fix them, you just had bad luck ^^

Quote from: Kolljak on April 12, 2016, 06:21:24 PM
You forgot to diagnose bad back.
I wish that was still working, it was a nice solution for these kind of problems, sadly it stopped working with Alpha 11 I think. But maybe a coder more experienced than I am wants to take a look again at this issue, I'd really appreciate that :D

Kolljak

Ah sorry i remeber back in 12d i had to diagnose back first then it went to Bad Back - Spine. then bionic spine would work.

Torkkar

I'd like to suggest 2 things for this mod:

1 Integrated Weapon Arms:
Basically removes a Hand to make a Direct interface with a Weapon in the case of some weapon up to the elbow will be removed.
Stats:

Manipulation -20%
Aim +40% Faster time +60% for Minigun
Accuracy +40% / +10% for Minigun
shows gun equipped at all times

2 Plasteel Endo Skeleton:
Replaces all bones with Plasteel copies making skeletal damage and Brain injuries highly unlikely.
Stats:
UNKNOWN
bonus less chance of bone & Brain injuries.

also for existing rib replacements how bout just make one to replace the Rib cadge instead of each individual rib.

Kolljak

The Weapon arms might be hard... maybe built off the code for the Scyther Lancer Arm?... disapears on death.

And i think the endo skeleton might be to op.

Tho that does give me one idea. Why dont EMP nades not paralyze bionics.

Hatura

Thanks for making a mirror. I tried without my adblockers but no luck:(