[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

Kligor

So I found a weird issue that I dunno if it was solved earlier or whatnot. Basically Im doing research but I have absolutely no new workbenches. Am I dumb and not knowing something or is this a glitch?

hoochy

Quote from: Shabazza on April 26, 2016, 02:41:31 PM
I find the protheses too expensive with their horrendous plasteel requirements.
In many maps there is not a single ounce of plasteel to mine and the price at the merchants is way too high for the amounts needed for even "simple prostheses".
I don't know how other players do this. But on most maps I'm unable to build anything beyond "basic prostheses", which is pretty frustrating.

Therefor, I removed plasteel from all recipes and increased steel cost instead.
I love this mod for it's functionality, but when even simple prostheses are way too expensive, there is not much use to it.
It is not this mods fault the game has poorly balanced resources. Get omnigel mod and you can at least make some stuff by growing omnigel first and processing it. I have a mining suggestion thread and a mod I may finish which fixes the issue in a nice way. There are also a couple mining production building mods which can help but they mostly seem unbalanced and basic from my playtesting. Omnigel with some tweaks is the best method currently to balance the resource issue.

harpo99999

Quote from: Kligor on April 27, 2016, 12:45:33 AM
So I found a weird issue that I dunno if it was solved earlier or whatnot. Basically Im doing research but I have absolutely no new workbenches. Am I dumb and not knowing something or is this a glitch?
are you checking the 'production' area in the architect menu(this is where they actually show up)

Ordessa

This feels like a stupid question, but how do I make rib implants and what-not?

A_Soft_Machine_Man

Quote from: Ordessa on April 27, 2016, 05:42:34 PM
This feels like a stupid question, but how do I make rib implants and what-not?

You have to research them first, once you get the research done you can craft and implant them.

Kligor

Yes I have researched a bunch and yet the production section is the same. I also got a weird error message that reads as such.
http://imgur.com/9BPDUJ6

Adamiks

igz33

I got this problem where my colonist update an bionics and then at 0 work left, they keep standing and the unfinished bionics can't be finished by any mean. It shappen like 1 of 10 or maybe less! Any way to fix it? The unfinished piece can't be finished in any way.

Adamiks

Do you use latest version? Ykara kinda fixed that problem (at least its less frequent now).

Kligor

Yeah that didnt fix it, sadly. Still is showing the same error n whatnot.

Luroshard

This is my favorite mod as of now, it's so essential to Rimworld that I find it hard to believe such a vital mod isn't vanilla. Many thanks for maintaining it all of this time.

Plasma Phi

One thing i really would want is some kind of storage crate that only takes organs, and another one for only bionic parts.
Advanced bionic eyes litter the hallways in my base, feels abit off...

Adamiks

Quote from: Plasma Phi on April 29, 2016, 02:01:51 AM
One thing i really would want is some kind of storage crate that only takes organs, and another one for only bionic parts.
Advanced bionic eyes litter the hallways in my base, feels abit off...

Well, just download some storage mod, there are enough of those out there.

nuschler22

I didn't see it.  I'm sure it's been answered already but couldn't find it.

Can this be added to a saved game?

Thanks! :)

amodchecker

Quote from: nuschler22 on April 29, 2016, 07:35:04 PM
I didn't see it.  I'm sure it's been answered already but couldn't find it.

Can this be added to a saved game?

Thanks! :)

it might work,  but it doesn't like colonists with simple prosthetic arms,  caused my colonist to freeze up and not do anything
you can include my mods in your mod pack,  but you must give credit to me and there must not be any amount of money involved,

you can make mods of my mods as long as you give credit

you must inform me if you use my mods in any way shape or form