[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

Maitri

Any idea if this is compatible with DE Surgeries? https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=18976.0

I assume it's not but can't hurt to check!

Jakub k.

recently i became realy upset when i spent tens of plasteel and hundreds of steel just to get a +10% diffrence of upgrading bionic legs

uzzi44

Game constantly freezes for me for a second every time and it didnt do this before i installed the mod.

Kraehe

Quote from: uzzi44 on May 01, 2016, 09:20:12 AM
Game constantly freezes for me for a second every time and it didnt do this before i installed the mod.
If you have other mods try another mod order. In the last Alpha this was my solution for this Problem (but with another mod).

duduluu

hello, Ykara
there is a problem, the Unfinished system always contributs colony waiting and the game get stuck (run very slowly).
i think you could remove the UnfinishedProsthetic, just make prosthetic directly.
The problem is common.
Forgive me for my broken English.
RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

TheThing

Minnigin

Quote from: Maitri on April 30, 2016, 06:14:11 PM
Any idea if this is compatible with DE Surgeries? https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=18976.0

I assume it's not but can't hurt to check!

Im using both and a plethora of mods with 3 game years in so far and not one error, also when I put EPOE near the top of my mods list I almost always get errors, put it on the bottom or very close to it, just my recommendation

Dawnrister

So my poor chef got her arm cut off but I had a spare biotic arm laying around so no probs. The funny thing is that when the operation was complete she dropped the cut off arm...

Jack Kenseng

Looks like this is the only prosthetic mod that's actually updated.

nuschler22

I just want to confirm that this uses "Craft" as a skill and not something like "Smith."   I see that it says you can "craft" bionics, but I didn't know if they were using that generally or meant it specifically.  Just making sure I have the correct priority set.

I looked and couldn't find the answer.   

Thank you!

silverskin

I voted slightly too slow purely due to how expensive vancidium is to craft and how much of it is needed to make a single advanced augment.
One synthetic lung (best cure for asthma) will set me back 300 gold, 375 steel and 150 plasteel. And my colonist needs 2 lungs.

If it wasn't for the deep mine from industrialisation, I don't think it would even be possible.

There's a lot of different augments and lot of body parts to replace. Perhaps a slight increase in the yield from smelting vancidium? Maybe allow advanced components to be made from less vancidium? Or have advanced bionics only require 1 advanced component but lots of regular components?
It's just slightly too slow.

Nanao-kun

Quote from: silverskin on May 08, 2016, 05:17:59 PM
I voted slightly too slow purely due to how expensive vancidium is to craft and how much of it is needed to make a single advanced augment.
One synthetic lung (best cure for asthma) will set me back 300 gold, 375 steel and 150 plasteel. And my colonist needs 2 lungs.

I just take lungs from prisoners.

Profugo Barbatus

Quote from: Nanao-kun on May 08, 2016, 05:30:36 PM
Quote from: silverskin on May 08, 2016, 05:17:59 PM

I just take lungs from prisoners.

My colonists have lost so many family members that I can't afford the moral hit from harvesting XD. I used crash landing, some girls brother got directly hit by falling space debris in year two, the day after her father was killed trying to raid us, a month after her husband was killed by a mortar attack. She's pretty much stuck in a gold plated room for a season XD.

I modified the output of the vancidium recipe a bit myself, I like combat and need the limbs to keep my soldiers up, so it was a win win to massively boost my colony wealth and have better soldiers.

Nanao-kun

Quote from: Profugo Barbatus on May 08, 2016, 05:41:03 PM
My colonists have lost so many family members that I can't afford the moral hit from harvesting XD. I used crash landing, some girls brother got directly hit by falling space debris in year two, the day after her father was killed trying to raid us, a month after her husband was killed by a mortar attack. She's pretty much stuck in a gold plated room for a season XD.

I modified the output of the vancidium recipe a bit myself, I like combat and need the limbs to keep my soldiers up, so it was a win win to massively boost my colony wealth and have better soldiers.

In that regard, I once got a resource pod from an unknown crashing ship with the Crash Landing mod... filled with vancidium. About 2200 of it since they stacked to 500. Jumped my colony wealth to almost a million. When I barely had any defenses and no way to sell it all way. My colony died from oversized and overequipped raids soon after.