[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

ThiIsMe007

Quote from: 1000101 on August 07, 2016, 04:14:52 AM
Can we get a "lite" version of this mod where you don't touch vanilla assets or add the "vancidium?"  I've used this mod in the past long before you started touching core items and added the new resource but I don't have time to maintain my own copy of this mod where I've stripped that stuff out.

Really, I don't know why any of that's in there to begin with.   :o

Does this mean that EPOE should be loaded early/higher in the mod order list ? Does it matter with the latest version of EPOE (v1.72) I am using ?

Here is my mod list and load order for reference :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ModsConfigData>
  <buildNumber>1249</buildNumber>
  <activeMods>
    <li>Core</li>
    <li>Community Core Library</li>
    <li>Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks</li>
    <li>EdBPrepareCarefully</li>
    <li>ESM - CustomPopulation</li>
    <li>RW_Manager-0.14.0.2</li>
    <li>StorageSearch-0.14.0</li>
    <li>kNumbers-0.5.1-A14</li>
    <li>RW_EnhancedTabs-0.14.0.0</li>
    <li>RW_MedicalInfo-0.14.0.0</li>
    <li>RW_FluffyRelations-0.14.0.0</li>
    <li>Fluffy_Tabs-0.14.0.2</li>
    <li>LT_NoCleaningPlease</li>
    <li>xeva_hair</li>
    <li>Apparello</li>
    <li>NaturalFloors-NaturalFloors1.3</li>
    <li>Clutter Furniture</li>
    <li>Clutter Structure</li>
    <li>Clutter Misc Hands</li>
    <li>Rimfire 2.1</li>
    <li>Rimfire 2.1 + Clutter Misc Hands</li>
    <li>RedistHeat</li>
    <li>RoofBomb-RoofBomb1.4</li>
    <li>More Vanilla Turrets</li>
    <li>Embrasures-Embrasures1.5</li>
    <li>ExtendedFabrics-ExtendedFabrics1.3</li>
    <li>ReclaimFabric-ReclaimFabric1.5</li>
    <li>ArmourRepair-ArmourRepair-1.0</li>
    <li>TargetPractise</li>
    <li>Medical Training</li>
    <li>LT_DoorMat</li>
    <li>LT_Gardening</li>
    <li>AdditionalLighting-AdditionalLighting1.7</li>
    <li>FluffierThanThou-Fluffy_Breakdowns-39f6364</li>
    <li>ADogSaid</li>
    <li>DESurgeries-master</li>
    <li>DermalRegenerator-DermalRegenerator1.6</li>
    <li>ExpandedProsthetics&amp;OrganEngineering_v172</li>
    <li>EPOE-ADogSaid</li>
    <li>RTFTJ</li>
    <li>Infused</li>
    <li>Grenade Fix</li>
    <li>RW_Outfitter</li>
    <li>RW_Outfitter_Infused</li>
    <li>Hospitality</li>
    <li>Miniaturisation</li>
    <li>ESM - DoNotDisturb</li>
    <li>ESM - MountainTemp</li>
    <li>LessIncidentTrolling</li>
    <li>MadSkills-A14-1.1.6-T</li>
  </activeMods>
</ModsConfigData>

MoatBordered

Heya. Just noticed duplicate operations on version 1.72. Apparently, it was caused by defining <recipeUsers> Human </recipeUsers> on certain recipes when the same exact recipe defname already exists in Races_Humanlike.

Removing recipeUsers on operations already on Races_Humanlike should clear that right up.

Choosing either will still use the mod's recipe, so it's mainly more of a visual bug. Sample (4 install peg leg):

Man.. I really want to get into modding.. but everyone just sounds so.. demanding. :^(

biship

Is there a preferred load order for A Dog Said..., DESurgeries & EPOE? Or do they all get along regardless of order now?

Syntria

Long time supporter of Rimworld!

Check out my twitch channel---I stream Rimworld about 50% of the time (Prison Architect, Factorio, Dwarf Fortress too!)

Join my Discord Server, which has 300+ members!

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: biship on August 12, 2016, 07:09:44 PM
Is there a preferred load order for A Dog Said..., DESurgeries & EPOE? Or do they all get along regardless of order now?
No it shouldn't, none of them should modify/alter the same files now

MoatBordered

^That just means there's no <label> for the jobs introduced by this mod. The Work Tab mod uses the <label> by default to show you the jobs when looking at the work tab in obsessive compulsive rainbow mode.

That is totally fine to ignore. Though you can add any labels you want under workgiverdefs in EPOE such as <label>make prosthesis</label>.. or just download the latest version which I assume you haven't already.. because 1.72 has the labels defined now. I checked.

mazacik

Hey, for some reason I cannot install the new ribs on my colonists. In operations tab, there is no "install X rib" option. Other things (legs, ams,...) work fine. I have researched every single thing available in my save file. Any suggestions?

Etherdreamer

Tested in Prepare carefully, I can´t install ribs too. :/

Ykara

Quote from: biship on August 12, 2016, 04:50:26 PM
Quote from: 1000101 on August 07, 2016, 04:14:52 AM
Can we get a "lite" version of this mod where you don't touch vanilla assets or add the "vancidium?"  I've used this mod in the past long before you started touching core items and added the new resource but I don't have time to maintain my own copy of this mod where I've stripped that stuff out.

Really, I don't know why any of that's in there to begin with.   :o

How's the lite version coming along? There's so many tiny or no changes to vanilla xmls in EPOE :(
What exactly bothers you?

Quote from: MoatBordered on August 12, 2016, 06:48:23 PM
Heya. Just noticed duplicate operations on version 1.72. Apparently, it was caused by defining <recipeUsers> Human </recipeUsers> on certain recipes when the same exact recipe defname already exists in Races_Humanlike.

Removing recipeUsers on operations already on Races_Humanlike should clear that right up.

Choosing either will still use the mod's recipe, so it's mainly more of a visual bug. Sample (4 install peg leg):
Thanks for reporting, totally forgot about that ^^ I'll fix this.

Quote from: biship on August 12, 2016, 07:09:44 PM
My advice is to always load EPOE last, but there are no conflicts between these mods anymore, so it doesn't really matter.

Quote from: mazacik on August 13, 2016, 01:15:37 PM
Hey, for some reason I cannot install the new ribs on my colonists. In operations tab, there is no "install X rib" option. Other things (legs, ams,...) work fine. I have researched every single thing available in my save file. Any suggestions?
Have you, by any chance, installed EPOE after creating the world?

Etherdreamer

No Ykara, the installation it´s fresh and world it´s new too, Ribs can´t be installed

MoatBordered

Quote from: mazacik on August 13, 2016, 01:15:37 PM

Just tested this out in the latest version. Ribs work just fine. The operation itself is locked behind the "rib replacements" research. Once the research is done, you'll need any rib somewhere on your map, and the operation should appear when you click.

Quote from: Etherdreamer on August 13, 2016, 02:59:33 PM
Tested in Prepare carefully, I can´t install ribs too. :/

Prepare carefully only lets you spawn the ribs. It doesn't let you attach any of them at the start. You'll still need to research the operation.

Etherdreamer

Weird, you can attach anything in P C but the only ones that can´t be added are the ribs? gonna test again them.

MoatBordered

Yep, for some reason the mod locks the rib operation behind the research. Just the ribs.

If you want to take that requirement out, look in "Recipe_BionicProsthetics" under RecipeDefs in EPOE and remove <researchPrerequisite>RibReplacements</researchPrerequisite> from the 4 ribs operations.

You'll still need the research to craft them, but you'll no longer need it to put 'em on if you want to start with them.

EDIT: woops. not sure how PC actually handles these. ignore this comment ^

Etherdreamer

Tested, nope, Rib replacements don´t allow you add ribs.

http://imgur.com/a/kj950

Edit: researched everything spawned a Rib opened the operation tab, and there it´s no add Rib operation.