[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

kenshinoh

Quote from: Smexy_Vampire on December 26, 2016, 10:49:08 AM
Quote from: kenshinoh on December 26, 2016, 06:59:11 AM
Thanks for the Update ... Still  I find the successful rate of surgery is insanely odd ... My doctor can't even harvest a single organ without  damaging half of the pawn body . And the pawn die almost instantly at the second try ! Is it some kind of bug or intended in A16 ?  :'( :'( :'(
a 16 changed medkits and sergery rates

Yea just figure out I have to use medicine instead of herbal to make surgery doable ... A bit of a hassle I guess .

teknotel

Anyone know anything about not being able to craft medicine in the drugs lab? I have done some research and I believe it could be this mod. I have researched the ability to craft medicine with neutromine, cloth and herbal medicine, but it doesn't show up in the bills on the drugs lab.

Anyone have any ideas what I can do to fix this or point me in the right direction.

Thank you for any help.

kenshinoh

Quote from: teknotel on December 26, 2016, 08:23:13 PM
Anyone know anything about not being able to craft medicine in the drugs lab? I have done some research and I believe it could be this mod. I have researched the ability to craft medicine with neutromine, cloth and herbal medicine, but it doesn't show up in the bills on the drugs lab.

Anyone have any ideas what I can do to fix this or point me in the right direction.

Thank you for any help.

If youre using Combat Realism with this mod it will disable Medicine crafting . Atleast that what happened to me xD

teknotel

Rah

Hey guys. Thought I'd share my version of this epic mod. I made it more hardcore and more vanilla oriented. Check out the changelog and thread HERE

Feel free to try it out and see if you like it. :)

duduluu

Hey, Ykara!
We translated EPOE to Chinese, could you merge the translation files, please?
https://github.com/RimWorld-zh/Ykara-Mods-zh
RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

ChairmanPoo

Hello! I have the mod  enabled but can't seem to add artificial organs from Prepare carefully anymore. Is this intentional?

killerx243

Quote from: ChairmanPoo on December 29, 2016, 05:02:55 PM
Hello! I have the mod  enabled but can't seem to add artificial organs from Prepare carefully anymore. Is this intentional?

Did you add the torso exoskeleton first? Whenever I do that I have to put that one on last, my doctor pawns are unable to install organs afterwards. BTW is that intentional?

EDIT: Is there a easier way to find out what parts are not compatible or what the different parts do? Like I am not too sure why I cannot install synthetic skin on my guy.

twilightrazor

Would it be possible to add to more teirs of bionics? Cybernetic and Advanced Cybernetic. Cybernetic would be twice as good as advanced bionics but it would require a real hand, arm, leg, etc and be very expensive. Advanced Cybernetic would be the Cybernetic limb/organ plus an Advanced bionic limb/organ with a load of advanced components! I have tried to do this and I have failed horribly. Any help would be amazing!

ChairmanPoo

PD: It seems it was Prepare Carefully all along. THe version in the forum is a bit outdated and has this known bug.

Canute

Not sure if this from this mod or from A16.
But at A15 and this mod, a failed operation just damage the implant not complete destroy it at the 1. try.

Jakub k.

hm...what an interesting underground resource

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Smexy_Vampire

you hit the motherload of lost teck dump by the terminators :D

Jakub k.

yis lol! its a lost tresure of the terminators,and they're here to reclaim it back.lol

System.Linq