[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

Jakub k.

terminator called in and he said he wants his organs back xD

asquirrel

Quote from: ChairmanPoo on December 29, 2016, 05:02:55 PM
Hello! I have the mod  enabled but can't seem to add artificial organs from Prepare carefully anymore. Is this intentional?

Happened to me also.  When the pawn fails it destroys the prosthesis. Just reload the game.  Not sure if it's a bug or not but it seems a bit extreme or a punishment for failing, especially if it's a bionic part.

Canute

Btw. why do you can craft power arm's  with bionic research, when you need power claw's which need adv. bionic research.

Kyna Tiona

Quote from: Canute on January 02, 2017, 05:40:40 PM
Btw. why do you can craft power arm's  with bionic research, when you need power claw's which need adv. bionic research.

Clearly because power claws are advanced~ Which is to say, advanced bionics and power claws are both alternate upgrade paths from normal bionics, so it makes sense to put them on the same station.

On the topic of unintuitive research requirements, though: building the upgrade station requires researching vancidium, but synthetic organs do not. I got myself into a confusing situation where I'd researched synthetic organs, but had no crafting station to actually make them.

burandon

I already researched Vancidium and Synthetic Organs but I can't find the upgrade station anywhere.
EDIT: I had to research Advanced Bionics for it to appear, which took me a loooong time, I think It needs to be fixed somehow...

Jerry The Hellbound

Surgery Chance Fail (*"PROBLEM" nvm*)

So im having trouble harvesting with my colonist: Doc Aeula
She's a medicine level 20 doctor, which by the wiki's claims is 99% success chance, yet when i try to harvest an eyeball from my prisoner because one of my other colonists got shot in the face and lost it.
I've now attempted to harvest from FIVE prisoners, only to have... get this: their head torn off. Just how do you cut or tear a head off... by cutting an eyeball out? (By the way, Doc is bionically enhanced prior to mod installation) the Surgery Success Chance on the eyeball harvesting is too high considering the dangers.

Now i do not know if this was intentional, but i do hope it isn't. Chef wants his new eyeball for christmas, but 6k worth of slaves arent worth such.

Kyna Tiona

Quote from: Jerry The Hellbound on January 06, 2017, 07:06:51 PM
Surgery Chance Fail (*"PROBLEM"*)

So im having trouble harvesting with my colonist: Doc Aeula
She's a medicine level 20 doctor, which by the wiki's claims is 99% success chance, yet when i try to harvest an eyeball from my prisoner because one of my other colonists got shot in the face and lost it.
I've now attempted to harvest from FIVE prisoners, only to have... get this: their head torn off. Just how do you cut or tear a head off... by cutting an eyeball out? (By the way, Doc is bionically enhanced prior to mod installation) the Surgery Success Chance on the eyeball harvesting is too high considering the dangers.

Now i do not know if this was intentional, but i do hope it isn't. Chef wants his new eyeball for christmas, but 6k worth of slaves arent worth such.

I'm sorry to inform you that this is totally vanilla RimWorld. Luckily, Psychology recently made an awesome mod to fix it~

Jerry The Hellbound

Quote from: Caraise Link on January 06, 2017, 09:10:58 PM
Quote from: Jerry The Hellbound on January 06, 2017, 07:06:51 PM
-snip-

I'm sorry to inform you that this is totally vanilla RimWorld. Luckily, Psychology recently made an awesome mod to fix it~
Ahh, thank you very much.  ;D
I also decided to test stuff out on another save using debug, having a psycho colonist with max medicine and the best advanced bionic arms, which i would assume either doubled or quadrupled the success chance by weight, and it worked sucessfully with those, but it commonly failed with other bionics.
Also, after some time, i made a full on cyborg thanks to this mod, which was the major roleplay point of my whole playthrough, i just need to find the cyber skin implant and thats it. :D
Also, Holy Crackers! (regardless of the fact she looks like Kanna)

Kyna Tiona

Quote from: Jerry The Hellbound on January 06, 2017, 10:02:08 PM

Don't be silly, Arche looks exactly like Arche and definitely not like any card captors or KyoAni characters. [Does that nervous aside glance people do when they know you know they're lying]

Jerry The Hellbound

Quote from: Caraise Link on January 07, 2017, 02:31:48 AM

Don't be silly, Arche looks exactly like Arche and definitely not like any card captors or KyoAni characters. [Does that nervous aside glance people do when they know you know they're lying]

Im talking about Kanna from Koe de Oshigoto

Kyna Tiona

Quote from: Jerry The Hellbound on January 07, 2017, 12:18:07 PM
Quote from: Caraise Link on January 07, 2017, 02:31:48 AM

Im talking about Kanna from Koe de Oshigoto

I dunno, I kinda feel like that Kanna is the odd one out here~

JulianSkies

Let's bring this thread that I love so much back up with a small bug report.
It appears that there was some behind-the-scenes change where you don't want to use the "WorkToMake" component but "WorkToBuild" now, the difference is causing all the workbenches require 1 work to make

DaxNagtegaal

My game is bugged out, every time my doc (any pawn for that matter) attempts a surgery they put the materials ready, put anesthesia on the subject and then just drop their shit and walk away to fetch another medpack while a hauler takes the one they were using back to the stockpile.

This puts the subject in a permanent anesthesia state rendering them useless. The only way to 'revive' them is to start another surgery which fails every time.

Output log below:

JobDriver threw exception in initAction. Pawn=Kit, Job=DoBill A=Thing_Human443257 B=Thing_Kidney1573075 C=(115, 0, 97), Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.HediffSet+<GetHediffsVerbs>c__Iterator1F1.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Pawn_MeleeVerbs.GetUpdatedAvailableVerbsList () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Pawn_MeleeVerbs.ChooseMeleeVerb () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Pawn_MeleeVerbs.ReconfirmCurMeleeVerb () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Pawn_MeleeVerbs.Notify_HediffAddedOrRemoved () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.HediffSet.AddDirect (Verse.Hediff hediff, Nullable`1 dinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.AddHediff (Verse.Hediff hediff, Verse.BodyPartRecord part, Nullable`1 dinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.AddHediff (Verse.HediffDef def, Verse.BodyPartRecord part, Nullable`1 dinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.HealthUtility.TryAnesthesize (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Bill_Medical.Notify_DoBillStarted () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Toils_Recipe+<DoRecipeWork>c__AnonStorey417.<>m__66E () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

31ost

Hello.
Where to find the words for translation into another language:
Make Advanced Component
Craft Exoskeleton Suit
Craft Joywire
Craft Painstopper
Craft Adrenaline Rib
Painkiller Rib Craft
Craft Golden Eye

roomaroo

I've been experiencing a bug where cannot smelt any vancidium weapons. Even with EPOE only (no other mods) it doesn't work. This worked in the last version. It must be an update issue, because not RT's Weapon mod can't smelt either.

I noticed in the configs (Items_Vancidium.xml) that vancidium does not bear the "<smeltable>true</smeltable>" tag. I'm no modder, but I tried adding it to no avail.

Seems that the smelter doesn't recognize any weapon made from vancidium.