[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

Vistha

Quote from: drunetovich on June 04, 2017, 08:04:31 AM
Thanks! Does it override brain stimulator 65% consciousness max?

I can't see a reason it should, unless it replaces the other implant.

I assume not, since the author will add an option to remove implants.

Granspremium

Quick question - how do I obtain a light receptor to craft an bionic eye? Do I have to trade for it, or can I craft it?

drunetovich

Quote from: Granspremium on June 04, 2017, 01:29:45 PM
Quick question - how do I obtain a light receptor to craft an bionic eye? Do I have to trade for it, or can I craft it?
It can be crafted on the simple prosthetics workbench

ImStereotype

Headshotkill

Is the medical realism mod planned to be updated? I miss the graft rejection and accustoming.

Zyhryt

I have a problem with this (or other) mod.
Installed EPOE when one of my colonists was head injured.
I've played for few days after installation and added some more mods (last one was Moody).
Today when I started Rimworld and tried to load my save it didn't loaded :/
What I've tried:
- disabling moody
- changing mod order for EPOE (to be first/last on list)
- loading older saves (even one saved 10 hours earlier)
- creating new world (works fine)

Logs: https://pastebin.com/yyLhP13Y
https://gist.github.com/49af5bf19bb065474a78ecf44a9c8137

XeoNovaDan

Ykara, would you accept a re-balancing via forums? If so, here's my proposed re-balance: https://www.dropbox.com/s/atwbiy4kghr98f8/EPOE%20Rebalanced.zip?dl=1

It consisted of a lot of nerfing of the power arms in particular, but everything falls in line with vanilla. Also uses the part efficiency % tweaking as opposed to capacity offsetting, as that's the direction Tynan & co. went with A17.

Ozymandias

What exactly does the auxiliary ai do? Is this like a supplementary "brain" that we can surgically add onto people? I bought one since it had a substantial medical perk, but I have no idea what to do with this.

Also, I don't know how to use the search feature in this forum very well to find exactly what I'm looking for. It didn't seem like anyone had asked this before.

Spiders Everywhere

A bug, I think: The basic prosthetics workbench is buildable without research on tribal starts. The "Basic Prosthetics" research doesn't seem to do anything.

neltnerb

Quote from: Vistha on June 04, 2017, 06:54:46 AM
Quote from: drunetovich on June 01, 2017, 07:56:46 AM
Installing AI persona cores - what does it actually do to the colonists?

Permanently (apparently) replaces a pawn's brain with an AI persona core for:
x150% pain (feels more pain, easier to down)
+50% consciousness (so also +50% to Moving, Manipulation, Talking and Eating)
+20% blood filtration
+20% blood pumping
x150% hunger rate (needs to eat more)
x50% tiredness (can go without resting for twice as long, e.g. needs to sleep for ~7 hours every 2 days)

Also causes psychotic wandering every 2-4 days.
(I'd like to get Author's confirmation on the last part)

I should start by saying I think this option is hilarious and love it just the way it is.

I won't go into too much detail to avoid spoilers, but if you think all it does is cause periodic psychotic wandering you're in for an amusing surprise. <3

Dragoon

Quote from: neltnerb on June 10, 2017, 06:49:54 AM
Quote from: Vistha on June 04, 2017, 06:54:46 AM
Quote from: drunetovich on June 01, 2017, 07:56:46 AM
Installing AI persona cores - what does it actually do to the colonists?

Permanently (apparently) replaces a pawn's brain with an AI persona core for:
x150% pain (feels more pain, easier to down)
+50% consciousness (so also +50% to Moving, Manipulation, Talking and Eating)
+20% blood filtration
+20% blood pumping
x150% hunger rate (needs to eat more)
x50% tiredness (can go without resting for twice as long, e.g. needs to sleep for ~7 hours every 2 days)

Also causes psychotic wandering every 2-4 days.
(I'd like to get Author's confirmation on the last part)

I should start by saying I think this option is hilarious and love it just the way it is.

I won't go into too much detail to avoid spoilers, but if you think all it does is cause periodic psychotic wandering you're in for an amusing surprise. <3

Totally not worth it.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

DarthNihilus

I'm very confused that there is no "Power leg" in the mod, only bionic...

Eric

leafzxg

Hi, i am making a mod based on your mod, i want to change your mod's parameter to make it more hard(you can may call  "EPOE Hardcore Edition" ).I promise it will not to be posted on steam and this forums,i'll only published in a forum for only my country's people.I hope to get your permission.Thank you for your great mod! :)