[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

Spleenling

What happened to the Graft Rejection side mod? That sounds interesting as I find this mod does tend to be quite powerful but all the re-balancing mods I have seen for this seem to achieve "Balance" by making everything cost more resources than it would to just buy them from traders.
Part time XML reverse engineering officer. Can maybe fix XML some of the time...

DarkSurge

I need help, I can not install a power arm to my colonists. I can install it to one of them, but all the rest only give me harvest options.

Canute

DarkSurge,
What race is the colonist you can install, and what race does got the other ? Do you use the EPoE patch for this races ?

DarkSurge

Quote from: Canute on October 30, 2017, 05:04:29 AM
DarkSurge,
What race is the colonist you can install, and what race does got the other ? Do you use the EPoE patch for this races ?
I guess that makes sense, the one i can install it on is the crystaline race which has a epoe patch, the one i want is the Zarbrak race from the starwars mod. does anyone know where i can find a patch for this one? If there is one.

Kalre

Palipo

Quote from: Kalre on November 04, 2017, 10:20:01 PM
Any notice on A18 update ? ;(

I fixed the errors showing on startup. Haven't done any testing yet. Could provide the zip-file if you're interested.

Greetings

kobar

I hope, Tytan hasn't changed any body system, so EPOE would need some serious rework, right?

wacs

Quote from: Palipo on November 06, 2017, 02:12:46 PM
Quote from: Kalre on November 04, 2017, 10:20:01 PM
Any notice on A18 update ? ;(

I fixed the errors showing on startup. Haven't done any testing yet. Could provide the zip-file if you're interested.

Greetings

Greetings, would be interested in the zip-file too, thanks!

Wintersdark

I'm also interested.  I've been hitting a18 unstable pretty hard, and have a fairly advanced endgame colony that could really use some epoe fun - was about to end that game as it was, so I'm fine with risking it to help find any lurking bugs.

Kelsin

Quote from: Palipo on November 06, 2017, 02:12:46 PM

Greetings

Would be grateful ifd you could send it to me too, please =)
One of my favorite and must-have mods

Mistrornge

Would be interested in testing.  Could I get the .zip file please?

Palipo

Hello,

you've got mail.
I did some testing with the developer tools and installed some bionic and advanced bionic parts.
Had no errors and the effects of the installed components were as they should be.

Before making false promises I'd like to say that I don't really know if it's completly compatible with A18.

Greetings.

ThatOnePinata

Quote from: Palipo on November 08, 2017, 05:38:43 PM
Hello,

you've got mail.
I did some testing with the developer tools and installed some bionic and advanced bionic parts.
Had no errors and the effects of the installed components were as they should be.

Before making false promises I'd like to say that I don't really know if it's completly compatible with A18.

Greetings.

Is it cool if I also test out your A18 Epoe mod?