You know you have been playing too much RimWorld when...

Started by tommytom, February 19, 2015, 07:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

BassMonroe

Having a meltdown during a power cut because you're "In Darkness"

mrofa

When you get strange urges to mine compact steel from nearest car. (how did i got that pick axe..)
All i do is clutter all around.

muffins

When you label all the pork chops and steaks in your freezer as "Human Meat" lol

RemingtonRyder

When you're digging a tunnel in Minecraft and decide to amble all the way back to base to sleep.

loc978

When you have an MRE for breakfast despite having fridge full of hash browns. Also, you paint the MRE yellow.
Now where's my yellow paint..?

tommytom

Quote from: loc978 on February 20, 2015, 01:07:13 PM
When you have an MRE for breakfast despite having fridge full of hash browns. Also, you paint the MRE yellow.
Now where's my yellow paint..?
Good one. lol

harpo99999

when you wander into a room, and expect haplo's autoswitches to turn ON the light, heater, cooler and cleaner , and turn them OFF when you wander out of a room, and wonder why the items do not turn on and off automatically

RickyMartini

When I see my friend vomiting all over the place after some heavy drinking and I dedicatedly sit down to make a sculpture of it.  :D

Vonholtz

When you clam your neighbor fence and tear it apart for building materials.  :o

tommytom

Quote from: Skissor on February 20, 2015, 05:12:26 PM
When I see my friend vomiting all over the place after some heavy drinking and I dedicatedly sit down to make a sculpture of it.  :D
Hehehe. Great one.

When you go to cut the leg off the turkey during Thanksgiving and cut grandma's arm off.

Rock5

I think it's funny that the OP was probably talking about something he really did, ie. he really did try to use wasd to move around google maps but everyone elses post are just jokes. Don't get me wrong, they are funny and I'm sure the OP doesn't mind, but maybe he was after real examples. Anyway, here's my real example.

you try to use middle mouse click to navigate web pages.

Yeah, I know, not so funny. Happens to me all the time though.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

icew0lfnz

When you use an entire medkit on yourself for a scratch.
OR when you think a blue duvet cover will heal your shredded lung.

Coenmcj

Quote from: Rock5 on February 21, 2015, 12:58:23 AM
you try to use middle mouse click to navigate web pages.

Helpful habit to pick up from Rimworld eh?
Middle click allows you to scroll without moving your scroll wheel and opens up a new tab instead of taking you right there when clicking on a link.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Rock5

Yeah, I know. But still, it didn't behave the way I was expecting.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport