RimWorld in 3D (or so it seems) !

Started by British, October 02, 2013, 01:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haplo

OK, I took a look into the second video. There Maia looks a bit better.
In the first it looked more like a horror game or something like that. I don't really like horror games..
I admit that the second video looks a bit more interesting. But still I don't know.. is it worth to buy it?

Yarkista

Quote from: Semmy on October 06, 2013, 02:30:31 AM
Quote from: Pheanox on October 05, 2013, 09:29:33 PM
The whole building a colony on a frontier world thing has always interested me.  I'm also a Maia backer.  I'm not as impressed with Terminus, though.

atm im quite disappointed with maia since it crashes every 2 minutes

Alpha is alpha, it is  no representation of the final game, be a bit more patient. ;)

Conti027

Quote from: Semmy on October 06, 2013, 02:30:31 AM
Quote from: Pheanox on October 05, 2013, 09:29:33 PM
The whole building a colony on a frontier world thing has always interested me.  I'm also a Maia backer.  I'm not as impressed with Terminus, though.

atm im quite disspointed with maia since it chrashes every 2 minutes

Yep I got the same problem. I'm just waiting it out a little.

Mansen

I've backed both games, but I must admit - I haven't actually tried out Maia yet. Completely forgot to try it with my current backlog of games. :)

Pheanox

Yeah, I'm actively deciding to not play Maia for a while, waiting for it to get a bit more stable and be more of a game.  Its not perfect yet by a long shot, but it -is- an alpha.

Semmy

Quote from: Pheanox on October 06, 2013, 09:03:11 PM
Yeah, I'm actively deciding to not play Maia for a while, waiting for it to get a bit more stable and be more of a game.  Its not perfect yet by a long shot, but it -is- an alpha.

i dont mind that but alteast i must be able to stay in the bloody GAME d-;
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke