[W|0.9.722]Zone only allowing storage of one body as though it were a grave.

Started by Pursuit, February 20, 2015, 11:15:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pursuit

Windows 7 Professionals
Alpha 9
When I tried to haul a second body to a zone with a dead body. I got the notification that there is no location available for storage of it. I was able to construct a grave and move the body there instead.
The body dump zone was configured to only store human corpses which is why I thought it may be some kind of bug making it look full as though it was a grave. The zone still had 17 extra spots for storage.
Avail Pursuit's YouTube Channel
Now get on with your Pursuit!

Ciznit

Was the body you were trying to haul there rotting?  If so, did you have the allow rotting option checked for the stockpile?

Pursuit

Good catch, that was the problem. I had the tree expanded out far enough that I did not see the option to allow rotting corpses. With that understanding, I really do feel that the option to select this should not be at the top of the list but should be in the section for bodies. It just seems poorly placed at the moment, and was apparently easy to miss.

Thanks for working your assistance.

If having it at the top of the screen is really that important then maybe it should not be able to be scrolled out of the viewing area, but should instead be static.
Avail Pursuit's YouTube Channel
Now get on with your Pursuit!