[A15/A16] [MODLIST] ItchyFlea's Small Mods

Started by ItchyFlea, February 20, 2015, 02:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItchyFlea

So I went and updated all these small mods. Now it's 1am. :o I've slightly tested them in Alpha 13 so you shouldn't encounter any problems. If you do encounter any issues, please post them in this thread.

I've also added a new mod, Xerigium v1.0. All this does is change the name of Healroot back to it's Alpha 12 name, Xerigium.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

tigg

AllenWL

Archadeas

Waiting on 80% of my essential mods to update -_-, and this unfortunately(only a little, as I am happy to see it is updated so fast) is the one that updated too fast :P accidentally deleted Don't Mourn The Dead a12 during a cleaning with a lot of other mods, re-downloading them has been a pain with this update. Dont suppose you have the previous link? :(
When this world comes to an end, I shall Remain. The void beckons, will you heed the call?

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Archadeas on April 10, 2016, 02:55:40 PM
Waiting on 80% of my essential mods to update -_-, and this unfortunately(only a little, as I am happy to see it is updated so fast) is the one that updated too fast :P accidentally deleted Don't Mourn The Dead a12 during a cleaning with a lot of other mods, re-downloading them has been a pain with this update. Dont suppose you have the previous link? :(
Here you go: Alpha 12 - Don't Mourn The Dead V1.0
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

Archadeas

Quote from: ItchyFlea on April 10, 2016, 04:58:50 PM
Quote from: Archadeas on April 10, 2016, 02:55:40 PM
Here you go: Alpha 12 - Don't Mourn The Dead V1.0
All Hail the Itchy Flea! Thank you. I will play with it and hopefully see it in A13 in a week or 2. I love all your mods as they fill the roles that are lacking or need adjusted in vanilla Rimworld. I was afraid I was going to have to do my patented "Rotting corpse Stockpile at the edge of the map until I have an incinerator" method, and the amount of death in this game is staggering...
When this world comes to an end, I shall Remain. The void beckons, will you heed the call?

Mathenaut

r.Onofre

Jo The Veteran

Been wandering why he went and changed the name of the medical plant. I guess, judging from youtubers like MathasGames when he played RW he couldn't get the name right, kept calling it "Xerigum". But I liked it, sounded scientific, so thanks for that Flea!

Riot Lightbulb

Stonecutting Tweak seems broken. Download is only 1022 bytes. Zip seems empty.

Edit: Ignore that. WinRAR wasn't opening them corretly. Works with 7-zip

Haplo

For your Capsule Reactor:
If you add this to your ThingDef, you don't need to change the Exotic trader :)

<tradeTags>
<li>Exotic</li>
</tradeTags>

This is how I add my robots to it without the need to change the exotic trader itself.
Ok, you need a bit of luck so that your item is selected when he arrives, but... 8)

oronnoro2

TheGentlmen

Quote from: ItchyFlea on February 20, 2015, 02:52:07 PM
Xerigium v1.0

Description:
This mod simply changes the name of Healroot back to Xerigium.

Mod Team:
Download:
Changelog:
V1.0:
  • Initial release

Thank you itchy!

SomethingLikeArthi

Quote from: ItchyFlea on February 20, 2015, 02:49:30 PM
RTG's v1.15

Description:

This mod adds a new power generator to the game. An RTG (Radioisotope thermoelectric generator). It uses Uranium as part of it's building requirement and produces a steady amount of power at all times. It produces 750w of power.
Since it is an RTG, it also produces heat. You'll need to keep the room it is in cool otherwise it will cause fires.
This mod also adds an ASRG (Advanced Stirling radioisotope generator). It requires a heck of a lot of research. It produces 1250w of power.

Mod Team:
Download:

Changelog:
V1.15:
  • Updated to Alpha 13
Nothing for previous versions.
First things first, sorry for bad english, and can you give me the alpha 12 link?

ItchyFlea

Seeing as I've been asked for Alpha 12 versions of my mods twice now, I've gone ahead and added download links for Alpha 12 versions to each mod description.

Discontinued mods or mods that didn't exist for Alpha 12 will not have links re-added. Sorry.