[A15/A16] [MODLIST] ItchyFlea's Small Mods

Started by ItchyFlea, February 20, 2015, 02:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faythe

Is there a way to get the modular tables for b18 without going through steam? I haven't linked my account to steam yet, and would prefer not to until the game releases.

kaptain_kavern

Sure here it is.

Once I'll be done with all my B18 updates I will make proper posts in here. I'm way too much in coding mode for now :p

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Faythe

Thank you very much for that file. It is much appreciated.

Zookes

I had some time to update a bunch of my favorite mods, and among them were two of ItchyFlea's: Medical Training Bed and Target Practise. Here are mega links to each of them, updated and fully functional for B18:

Medical Training
https://mega.nz/#!lCRTjZjZ!N33_h8tj19fFTkwxCLMXIgYv_I57H-NgXYBX3wxOnEU

Target Practise
https://mega.nz/#!YKhFCSrD!tn3Q3cyhmaGpDd1Oc0ozE88SPSeMlzIcRLqOvrTnqoM

kaptain_kavern

Hi Zookes,

ItchyFlea asked me to take care of his mods since he doesn't have that much free time for now.

First, thank you for taking care of those ;-D
And also, once everything is ready, can we use the ones you just shared? - giving you credits where it's due, obviously  ;)

Zookes

Absolutely, do as you please! I only fixed a few syntax incompatibilities to make the logger happy, but I'll gladly take credit if given. All updates I provide are still the original author's work, only with my name taped to the side like a scandalous mustache for added comedy.

alexdgreat

I try TargetPractise for very first time. Is there a way to enable a shooting animation? Because a pawn who use shooting range, animated as if it were repairing something, and not as if he were shooting. Yes, pawn receiving a shooting exp as expected, but weirdly animated.

Zookes

I believe it's a limitation of xml modding. It's possible to make new buildings and jobs, and to assign work-like animations to those jobs while pawns are interacting with the buildings. But, to my knowledge, it's not possible to add new animations or force them to draw and fire a weapon without damaging something (at least not without a little C#).

The Target Practise mod contains two methods of gaining Shooting xp, possibly for this very reason! You can use the range with job assignments - which does look strange, but mercifully doesn't require your attention - or you can build the solitary targets and shoot at them with drafted pawns, in a similar method to the sleeping spot trick.

asquirrel

Thanks for updating medical training and target practice!! :)

Jan2607

Does the RTG mod still work in B18 or does it need an update?

kaptain_kavern

Hi Jan2607,

Here, have some B18 RTGs'  8)

Posted in Attachment here.

And here the SteamWorkshop link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1221977291

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Jan2607

Ruisuki

thanks for the b18 update for modular tables

Sicae_LP

Im sorry for the necro but can I have another link (for the tables) to the b18 download. (the link you posted earlier was removed)