[A15/A16] [MODLIST] ItchyFlea's Small Mods

Started by ItchyFlea, February 20, 2015, 02:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbyte1

So um, how many mods are you planning to make? ;D

skullywag

Itchy i see what and why youre doing this, but I find it rediculous. Its all well and good not spamming the forums but you can group your mods sensiblyno need to go overboard, what youve done here is unmanageable and due to OP post size I see why you did it. I really dont think this is the solution though. (sorry for offtopic but I knew this kind of thing would happen after the talk I had with Tynan)
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

ItchyFlea

Quote from: skullywag on February 20, 2015, 06:24:19 PM
Itchy i see what and why youre doing this, but I find it rediculous. Its all well and good not spamming the forums but you can group your mods sensiblyno need to go overboard, what youve done here is unmanageable and due to OP post size I see why you did it. I really dont think this is the solution though. (sorry for offtopic but I knew this kind of thing would happen after the talk I had with Tynan)
I had the same talk. We'll see how things go since this type of thing now applies to all modders.

Quote from: longbyte1 on February 20, 2015, 06:21:03 PM
So um, how many mods are you planning to make? ;D
Not sure. I've made a lot. I figured reserving the first page of the thread would be the best way to handle this. I'm not looking forward to the time where I make more small mods than reserved posts. This thread will be horrible to manage when that happens.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

harpo99999

itchy is a B A D kitty. it NEEDS to cuddle up for more SCRATCHIES and LESS spammies

Rock5

I don't think these mods are so small that they couldn't have their own topics.

The problem I see now is when you have multiple conversations about different mods at the same time getting all mixed up and confusing people.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

JAVAgamer

I love your mods!
They fix many things that frustrate me in Rimworld and adds useful features. The Target Practise is my favorite, especially when I play with the Zombie apocalypse mod.
20/10 would install again.

skullywag

Itchy should RTGs be power toggleable? They are a producer so core moans as you have toggle set to true but power consumption < 0. If they should be fair enough if not can you add the toggle false flag to stop the errors.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Rock5 on February 21, 2015, 06:46:54 AM
I don't think these mods are so small that they couldn't have their own topics.
I agree. The definition provided by Evul of "minor mod" or "tiny mod" isn't defined enough. So this situation is going to get interesting. However I was told by Tynan to group all my mods together into one thread. I have grouped what I consider to be my small mods into one thread, which is something I don't like because they may end up being overlooked now.

Quote from: Rock5 on February 21, 2015, 06:46:54 AM
The problem I see now is when you have multiple conversations about different mods at the same time getting all mixed up and confusing people.
Yeah, this thread is going to turn into a horrible mess soon enough. Even more so if I added 1 or 2 small mods at the same time. :(

Quote from: skullywag on February 21, 2015, 12:14:01 PM
Itchy should RTGs be power toggleable? They are a producer so core moans as you have toggle set to true but power consumption < 0. If they should be fair enough if not can you add the toggle false flag to stop the errors.
Tynan added a new piece of .XML that I didn't notice before. Since it was outright missing from my .XML, the game used the default value of true. I've put it in with the correct value of false and will update the mod in a moment.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

Patrykbono20

Quote from: JAVAgamer on February 21, 2015, 07:56:23 AM
I love your mods!
They fix many things that frustrate me in Rimworld and adds useful features. The Target Practise is my favorite, especially when I play with the Zombie apocalypse mod.
20/10 would install again.

Cheers Irish :)

ItchyFlea

Added a new small mod. Medical Training v1.0.
Now you can train up your doctor's medical skill by about 2k XP per corpse.

MyNameIsSpyder

What was with the 'Reserved' spam? I'm just confused, as from your conversation Ty had enforced some sort of rule for modders... Just curious.

ItchyFlea

Quote from: MyNameIsSpyder on February 28, 2015, 10:59:37 PM
What was with the 'Reserved' spam? I'm just confused, as from your conversation Ty had enforced some sort of rule for modders... Just curious.
I reserved the entire first page of this thread so that as I create more small mods, they won't be strewn through-out this thread on various pages.

The new rule basically prevents small mods from modders such as myself from cluttering up the Releases subforum, hence this thread.

Kyos

Wow, just yesterday I was discussing a dissection table concept with a friend of mine, wherein surgically inclined could dissect various (fresh!) bodies for research and medicine skills. - And lo, here's a mod that does just that... Hopefully this will help reduce incidents like this!

Der Failer

This medical training is awesome (as well as your other mods).
But i found a little bug the description of the table is telling that it is for training shooting :)
Also i'm wondering if it is intended that corpses is underneath the table, it just seems a little wrong to me.