[A15/A16] [MODLIST] ItchyFlea's Small Mods

Started by ItchyFlea, February 20, 2015, 02:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItchyFlea

Updated Medical Training to v1.01 to fix the issues of having the wrong description for the table and for bodies being drawn under the table instead of on top of it.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Zoimos

I like the meditrain table just a few things that could help, my doctors prefer to use it instead of treating people and they forget to eat/sleep when got a big pile of corpses to cut up

keep up the great mods!

Slan

Can't make the stome mod work. Old save don't work, new world don't work.
Did i miss something ? I use the "old" Stonecutter table gived after the stone research (300) ...

Only "cutting stone" bill with 5 stones possible and one counter for the 5.

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Slan on March 09, 2015, 08:21:08 PM
-snip-
You should see these 6 options when you click on Add Bill on the stonecutting table:

If you don't, then either the vanilla stonecutting table has been removed by one of the mods you are using, or something in your mod load order breaks my one. Try deactivating then reactivating Stonecutting Tweak.
Also make sure you've got the Alpha 9 version.

[attachment deleted due to age]
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

Darkhymn

These minimods are some of my favorites. The modular tables and stonecutting tweaks are fantastic. I love convenience mods that don't alter the vanilla feel of my game!
I'm thinking of trying the RTGs, but I have some concerns regarding the balance. I see that they're low output, so that's a point in their favor. How much Uranium do they use? What's the fire risk?

Slan

Stupid people do stupid things...

Just put the mod in a folder in a folder... so of course.
Thanks for your help, sorry.

skullywag

Meditraining seems to cause pawns to forget to eat or sleep, until all bodies are dealt with anyway.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Darkhymn

Quote from: skullywag on March 13, 2015, 08:10:17 PM
Meditraining seems to cause pawns to forget to eat or sleep, until all bodies are dealt with anyway.

I'd imagine that this is related to the hidden priority for doctoring that the AI seems to harbor. Once they start, they tend not to stop regardless of their own needs. I'd imagine that the training would have to convince the doctor that they are in fact treating wounds, and the same issue would then apply.

ItchyFlea

These mods were updated for Alpha 10b:

I have not tested these mods beyond ensuring that no errors occurred upon activation of them.

Enjoyment

Had some problems. No one wants to eat at those fancy mod-tables. Three squares between meal and tables (with mod-chairs), but pawns sit down on the ground for eating (much further than table). And nope, there're no thoughts 'having a picnic' at joy tab...
English is neither my native lang nor my strong side...

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Enjoyment on April 18, 2015, 02:06:19 AM
Had some problems. No one wants to eat at those fancy mod-tables. Three squares between meal and tables (with mod-chairs), but pawns sit down on the ground for eating (much further than table). And nope, there're no thoughts 'having a picnic' at joy tab...
The perils of releasing without testing...

Fixed the issue and updated the mod. Turns out chairs need an XML tag to identify them as such. Mine were missing that tag. They were also missing a comfort level, so I added that as well. :)

Enjoyment

English is neither my native lang nor my strong side...

dj bnw

For some reason my pawns do not want to eat/ rest when they are hungry/tired when there are available bodies to be trained on.

Version Alpha 9
Bill set to "Do forever"
Even when drafted and undrafted , they still want to train on bodies , which then I have to suspend the bill before they go to eat/rest

Other production tables/buildings don't have this similar problem ( I have a mod  industrialization and my pawns do want to rest when they want to go to bed when tired after drill-mining)

Malaras

Is stone cutting mod still working for A10? or does it need updated? I know was working for A9 not sure about A10.