[A15/A16] [MODLIST] ItchyFlea's Small Mods

Started by ItchyFlea, February 20, 2015, 02:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jan2607

ItchyFlea

I can't guarantee if the mods not updated to Alpha 10 will work or not.
If/When they are updated, I will edit the OP to show this.

I don't know when they'll get updated. I don't have much free time anymore.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

warden

+1 for updating ASRG to A10. I know real life gets priority as it should, but here's hoping you'll find the time at some point. Building mountain bases "Fallout Vault style" isn't quite working without constructible power sources. I always figured the RTG/ASRG gave a bit too good cost vs. power ratio, so i tweaked them myself before but i've no idea how to update the mod.

Aeo

Updating the RTG's is quick and easy.
If you want to update it yourself now rather than wait, I'll provide instructions.

First, open both of the .xml files in the ThingDefs folder and replace
  <ThingDef Name="BuildingBase" Abstract="True">
    <category>Building</category>
    <soundImpactDefault>BulletImpactMetal</soundImpactDefault>
    <selectable>true</selectable>
    <drawerType>MapMeshAndRealTime</drawerType>
    <terrainAffordanceNeeded>Light</terrainAffordanceNeeded>
    <repairEffect>Repair</repairEffect>
  </ThingDef>

with
  <ThingDef Name="BuildingBase" Abstract="True">
    <category>Building</category>
    <soundImpactDefault>BulletImpactMetal</soundImpactDefault>
    <selectable>true</selectable>
    <drawerType>MapMeshAndRealTime</drawerType>
    <terrainAffordanceNeeded>Light</terrainAffordanceNeeded>
    <repairEffect>Repair</repairEffect>
    <leaveResourcesWhenKilled>true</leaveResourcesWhenKilled>
    <filthLeaving>BuildingRubble</filthLeaving>
  </ThingDef>

Next, remove the line
<eType>BuildingComplex</eType>
from both files.

And last, find the following line in both files
<MaxHealth>300</MaxHealth>

and replace with
<MaxHitPoints>300</MaxHitPoints>

Save and test.

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Aeo on April 30, 2015, 05:17:57 PM
-snip-
Thank-you for posting that. ;D
I'll do that and post the updated mod after work tonight if I have time. If you want to, feel free to post the updated mod you made in a comment below so others can simply download the fixed one instead of fixing it themselves.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

Aeo

Sure thing.
Note to anyone interested, you'll still need to download the original for this to work.
Just copy the files in my updated version over the old version after extraction.

[attachment deleted due to age]

why1do

Updated Medical Training, replace the files as with RTG

[attachment deleted due to age]

ItchyFlea

I've updated the OP and the relevant posts with the updated mods provided by Aeo and why1do.

I just want to extend a very special Thank You to Aeo and why1do for updating RTGs and Medical Training respectively to Alpha 10. ;D

why1do

VonArens

I havent had time to actually play A10 yet so I was wondering if this version has taken your stonecutting fix into the game, or if its still a pain in the behind without your fix to stonecutting ? :)

harpo99999

vanilla stonecutting does now have a working do until, BUT it counts ALL types of stone blocks, not just the ones of a particular stone type

VonArens

Quote from: harpo99999 on May 09, 2015, 06:08:51 AM
vanilla stonecutting does now have a working do until, BUT it counts ALL types of stone blocks, not just the ones of a particular stone type

I can for the life of me not understand why Itchy's fix to stonecutting wasnt put into the game allready, guess I'll have to wait for an update for this :)

ItchyFlea

Updates:
  • Integrated the RTGs and Medical Training updates into their respective updates and posted those in the respective threads. There's now no need to download the A9 version first.
  • Stonecutting tweak works as-is in Alpha 10.

Quote from: VonArens on May 12, 2015, 11:38:56 AM
Quote from: harpo99999 on May 09, 2015, 06:08:51 AM
I can for the life of me not understand why Itchy's fix to stonecutting wasnt put into the game allready, guess I'll have to wait for an update for this :)

What stonecutting tweak allows you to do can also be done in the vanilla game. The difference is that with vanilla, you have to go into the bill details and manually set which type of stone to do.
My mod just lets you quickly set up a bill for a specific type of stone.