[A15/A16] [MODLIST] ItchyFlea's Small Mods

Started by ItchyFlea, February 20, 2015, 02:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enjoyment

Quote from: ItchyFlea on May 13, 2015, 01:16:57 AM
What stonecutting tweak allows you to do can also be done in the vanilla game. The difference is that with vanilla, you have to go into the bill details and manually set which type of stone to do.
My mod just lets you quickly set up a bill for a specific type of stone.

Oh, noooooo! You're sooo wrong, Itchy! Your mod lets us to STORE exact amount of EACH type of stone blocks, while vanilla separate bills counts ALL of stone blocks types in stockpiles. And THAT'S the difference we love your mod for. Cheers ;)
English is neither my native lang nor my strong side...

harpo99999

Quote from: Enjoyment on May 13, 2015, 02:19:54 AM
Quote from: ItchyFlea on May 13, 2015, 01:16:57 AM
What stonecutting tweak allows you to do can also be done in the vanilla game. The difference is that with vanilla, you have to go into the bill details and manually set which type of stone to do.
My mod just lets you quickly set up a bill for a specific type of stone.

Oh, noooooo! You're sooo wrong, Itchy! Your mod lets us to STORE exact amount of EACH type of stone blocks, while vanilla separate bills counts ALL of stone blocks types in stockpiles. And THAT'S the difference we love your mod for. Cheers ;)
TOTALLY AGREE, we NEED your stonecutter FIX!!!

Match

Hey Itch, do you still plan to support Right Tool For The Job?

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Match on May 16, 2015, 02:07:06 AM
Hey Itch, do you still plan to support Right Tool For The Job?
I do, however I simply don't have enough free time to update it. I haven't even had a chance to play Alpha 10 yet (beyond quickly checking to make sure my updated mods don't crash the game upon load).

Anybody is free to grab that mod and update it to Alpha 10 and post that updated version here on the forums. All I ask is that they follow the license terms which are linked in my forum signature.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Match

I've seen you post that you're pretty busy, hope things clear up for you. If no one else attempts it this evening, I'll take a stab at updating it for ya.

Match

Here ya go! Added item decay. Ran a few test and didn't see any errors pop up in the log. Believe I followed the legalese.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Dragoon

I can't play without my target practice or my tables so I shall wait @_@!!
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Dragoon on June 11, 2015, 11:50:17 AM
Give me a few days/hours/minutes/weeks.
Hopefully I'll be able to get my mods updated by the weekend/during the weekend/after the weekend/next month.

In all seriousness, I do hope to get them updated. Most likely in the next couple of days.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

falcongrey

Quote from: ItchyFlea on June 11, 2015, 04:52:11 PM
Quote from: Dragoon on June 11, 2015, 11:50:17 AM
Give me a few days/hours/minutes/weeks.
Hopefully I'll be able to get my mods updated by the weekend/during the weekend/after the weekend/next month.

In all seriousness, I do hope to get them updated. Most likely in the next couple of days.

yay! Modular Tables has become SUCH a major item in my story game. :P Stone cutting tweak is also useful. Thank you for all this Itchy It is really appreciated as it adds to the game a lot in my opinion.
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

ItchyFlea

Alpha 11 Updates! OMGWTFBBQ?

Now that my free time has returned (Got it back yesterday, talk about A11 release timing.), I have taken some of that time to update my smaller mods: Modular Tables, LogWalls, Target Practise 2.0 and Stonecutting Tweak (Works as-is in A11.)
My larger mods will take some time, give me a few days. :)

Sekmeth

Quote from: ItchyFlea on June 12, 2015, 09:44:01 AM
Alpha 11 Updates! OMGWTFBBQ?

Now that my free time has returned (Got it back yesterday, talk about A11 release timing.), I have taken some of that time to update my smaller mods: Modular Tables, LogWalls, Target Practise 2.0 and Stonecutting Tweak (Works as-is in A11.)
My larger mods will take some time, give me a few days. :)

Awesome work :) Cant wait for the rest :D

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

falcongrey

Thank you so much for the fast update Itchy! Modular tables has become such an intrigal part of my building :D
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

rdz1122

Target Practice:

Is it possible to make this a "Joy" activity, and therefore autonomous?  That would be an excellent replacement for playing Chess!

ItchyFlea

Updated RTG's and Medical Training to Alpha 11.
Again I'd like to say thanks to Aeo and why1do for updating those mods to Alpha 10 when I wasn't able to.

Quote from: rdz1122 on June 13, 2015, 02:08:59 PM
Target Practice:
Is it possible to make this a "Joy" activity, and therefore autonomous?  That would be an excellent replacement for playing Chess!
I like this idea. I'll see what I can do. :)