[A15/A16] [MODLIST] ItchyFlea's Small Mods

Started by ItchyFlea, February 20, 2015, 02:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItchyFlea

Made a new small mod, More Metal Floors v1.0.
This adds Silver, Gold, Plasteel and Uranium floors to the game.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Euzio

Quote from: rdz1122 on June 13, 2015, 02:08:59 PM
Target Practice:

Is it possible to make this a "Joy" activity, and therefore autonomous?  That would be an excellent replacement for playing Chess!

+1 to this Itchy~ Would allow us to build a firing range for colonists to enjoy and also to train and maintain their shooting. :)

ItchyFlea

I've updated the Target Practice mod so that colonists will now sometimes use the shooting range or training dummy as sources of Joy. They won't learn as fast as when properly training, but they'll still learn.

They have the same chance of choosing to train as they do choosing to watch TV.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

JerryBi

i use your RTG mod i have one little problem - they dont heat up.

i placed 6 ASRTG  and in 5 in-game days temperature dont rised.. (outside stable -15)

ItchyFlea

Quote from: masaykh on June 29, 2015, 02:46:18 PM
i use your RTG mod i have one little problem - they dont heat up.

i placed 6 ASRTG  and in 5 in-game days temperature dont rised.. (outside stable -15)
You're right, the ASRG doesn't heat up the room it's placed in like this should. I don't know why this is, as the XML code for heating hasn't changed.
I'll see what I can do, but at the moment it doesn't look like I can fix this.

ItchyFlea

While looking into why the RTG's mod has a bug, I found something commented out in the game files. I figured I'd uncomment it to see if it worked.

It's a 1x1 power generator. It generates 600W of power and can be purchased from Exotic Traders.

Grab it here: Capsule Reactor

ItchyFlea

The Medical Training mod has been updated.

Changes:
Training Table size changed from 1x3 to 1x2.
Proper texture given for the table, to make it look like an autopsy table. (Texture made by Shadowtajun)

The size change shouldn't be a problem for existing games. If for some reason your existing colony doesn't like the table size change, I have left the download link for the previous version in the OP, so you can get the old version back so you can finish playing with your current colony.

thefinn

Just started a new game - haven't played in a while - built my crafting table, went to make stone blocks... doh forgot stonecutting tweak, delete colony, delete world, download stonecutting tweak, start over.....

Such a necessary mod, thanks.

jacob814

Why dont you create another trader ship that is specific for your mods. Add a trader that sells uranium and the power capsule and anything else that fits that theme. I suggest this because it would make the capsule mod compatible with other mods.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

ItchyFlea

All the small mods have been updated to Alpha 12 or work as-is without needing to be updated.

A new mod has been added, Fences.
With them you can have your tamed animals fenced in, rather that simply in a zone without any apparent containment.
There are two types of fence, normal and visual.
Normal fences are just that, normal. They are best for fencing off your food crops so animals don't come in and eat your crops.
Visual fences are purely visual, and do not stop or hinder anything walking past or through them. These are best for tamed animals.
You can grab this new mods from it's post, here: Fences v1.0

Megfir

Log walls appear for me as the purple error textures. Help?

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Megfir on August 23, 2015, 10:21:20 AM
Log walls appear for me as the purple error textures. Help?
Looks like it's a bug with the game. This may take a while for me to find a workaround, if one exists. Uploaded a fixed version. There are some cases where the wall won't draw correctly on the screen, but it's better than that purple texture. :)

ItchyFlea

Uploaded a properly fixed version of the Log Walls, one that doesn't use a work around. If you downloaded the Log Walls mod I uploaded 30 or so minutes ago, you should download it again.

Dave-In-Texas

Quote from: ItchyFlea on February 20, 2015, 02:49:03 PM
Modular Tables v1.47

I was playing around with some of the new features in the xml and wound up creating a version of the furniture defs that allows them to vary in quality like normal tables and also makes the minifiable.   the mini texture isn't all that great but the point is it worked :)

I've attached for posterity :)

[attachment deleted due to age]

KDStudios

Absolutely adore the modular tables, target practice and fences mods.
I really appreciate them and will probably never stop using them, thanks.