[A15/A16] [MODLIST] ItchyFlea's Small Mods

Started by ItchyFlea, February 20, 2015, 02:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cucumpear

Quote from: Shinzy on October 09, 2015, 07:27:11 PM
Maybe she had her hand replaced by one of your typical rimworld doctors ;D

That sounds highly probable to me.  ;D
This person might poke around in Def folders more than is healthy.
https://github.com/cucumpear

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Shinzy on October 09, 2015, 07:27:11 PM
Quote from: grizzlymint_gpt on October 09, 2015, 06:18:21 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, as I'm too lazy to read all 7 pages, but Fiona's hand in the picture is backwards.

Maybe she had her hand replaced by one of your typical rimworld doctors ;D

Itchy! I tried to fix the hand, it should be way less awkward than having two right hands =P
also made her stand out from the other phoebe more cause I was having much too much fun while I was at it
http://imgur.com/74sgE3P

Thanks Shinzy. I've added it to the mod and uploaded a new version with the new texture. It looks much better in-game than my attempt.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Zeta Omega

Quote from: ItchyFlea on February 20, 2015, 02:49:30 PM
RTG's v1.14

Description:

This mod adds a new power generator to the game. An RTG (Radioisotope thermoelectric generator). It uses Uranium as part of it's building requirement and produces a steady amount of power at all times. It produces 750w of power.
Since it is an RTG, it also produces heat. You'll need to keep the room it is in cool otherwise it will cause fires.
This mod also adds an ASRG (Advanced Stirling radioisotope generator). It requires a heck of a lot of research. It produces 1250w of power.

Mod Team:
Download:

Changelog:
  • Works as-is in Alpha 12. No changes required.
It says  A11 does that matter or will it still work in A12

Loki88

It works with a12 there was no need for any changes.

ItchyFlea

Made a new small mod after seeing a thread on Reddit about colonists visiting graves far too often. (Link) This new mod simply removes that feature from the game.

Grab it here: Don't Mourn The Dead
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

Stonn

Hi ItchyFlea! Thanks for the Stonecutting Tweak - it is a godsend. The RTG's are very cool too! I was wondering if you would be interested in making them using uranium as they run, instead of using uranium as a building material for them.

In MD2 there is a Coal Burner which uses a Coal Feeder (works like a hopper) and I really like the way it is implemented. It uses the resource only when it is running. I thought I would just give you an idea =)

Thanks for the mods, cheers!

ttc

Is there any chance of a sufficiently skilled doctor being able to recover bionic body parts when using the medical training table?

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Stonn on December 07, 2015, 05:56:53 PM
-snip-
It's a good idea, but isn't something I could add I'm afraid as it would require C# coding.
Plus real life RTG's can run for decades on a single piece of fuel. If you're like me, I suggest reading the Wikipedia article about them. They are a fascinating piece of technology. :)

Quote from: ttc on December 24, 2015, 06:39:21 PM
-snip-
No. It's purely for training the medicine skill and will never result in the recovery of bionic parts. Maybe in the future I will find an easy way of adding such a feature.

Ronan935

It is not working for me in alpha 12. I hit the check mark in the mods list and then i exit  the menu and it says that a mod is not compatible or is the wrong version. RTGs was the only mod i had installed so it has the be the version thing right? Am i doing something wrong or is this a bug?

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Ronan935 on January 04, 2016, 03:15:43 PM
It is not working for me in alpha 12. I hit the check mark in the mods list and then i exit  the menu and it says that a mod is not compatible or is the wrong version. RTGs was the only mod i had installed so it has the be the version thing right? Am i doing something wrong or is this a bug?
You might be downloading an older version of the mod, as I have left those available for people who want them. Use this link to get the version of RTG's that works in Alpha 12: http://www.mediafire.com/download/42au2jihlt0da3s/A11_RTGs_v1.14.7z

Jdalt40

Quote from: ItchyFlea on December 30, 2015, 07:27:00 AM
Quote from: Stonn on December 07, 2015, 05:56:53 PM
-snip-
It's a good idea, but isn't something I could add I'm afraid as it would require C# coding.
Plus real life RTG's can run for decades on a single piece of fuel. If you're like me, I suggest reading the Wikipedia article about them. They are a fascinating piece of technology. :)

Quote from: ttc on December 24, 2015, 06:39:21 PM
-snip-
No. It's purely for training the medicine skill and will never result in the recovery of bionic parts. Maybe in the future I will find an easy way of adding such a feature.
Wait a second, couldn't you just use the same function as the butcher table with clothes? Just saying but I don't know much about modding, I tried to get into modding but the closest to modding I got was modifying the health, range of effect, damage and some other stuff (which messed up my game by spawning thousands of Mechanoids... Yes I did mess with Mechanoid factions :D)

Dugalle900

I don't know if this has been asked before (I'm too lazy to go search) but, do doctors with lvl 20 skill still use the meditrain and if yes, is there a way to fix it?
Quote from: Ouan on March 09, 2016, 10:33:20 PM
I see that the rumors that Skullywag modded himself to death were greatly exaggerated.

AllenWL

I heard on reddit that A13 now has stonecutting bills separated by stone type, which means we don't need the stonecutting tweak mod anymore.

Whether that's the case or not, decided now was as good a time as any to jump over and say thanks for making the one and only mod I couldn't play rimworld without.

ItchyFlea

Quote from: AllenWL on April 07, 2016, 07:03:37 AM
-snip-
Doesn't look like it to me, although the way the game handles the stone cutting may be what's been improved/fixed to make that mod obsolete.
I'll still update it anyway, because at a glance it's hard to tell what stone blocks are being made.
But not tonight. It's midnight and I still haven't had a chance to play the new update. (Only got the email 2 hours ago, and I've been busy doing other things.)
They'll get updated over the next few days.

And thank you. It's nice to hear things like that.  ;D

AllenWL

When I first got stonecutting tweak, I was like 'this would be handy'.
Next time I played without it, I researched stonecutting, built the bench, stared at the bills for a minuet or two, then saved, quit, got stonecutting tweak, and started playing again.

Take your time with it, though looks like there are a lot of things to go through this update. I got my A13 just an hour or two myself, and spent about half a hour/hour playing it. For about half of that 30/60 minuets, I did nothing but watch grizzly bears hunt and eat other animals, and see the social interactions between my colonists.

Also, random idea: A 'bait' made from meat. Basically acts like a corpse and attracts predators, but without rotting/deteriorating. Uses more meat that it gives, and cannot be converted back to meat, only edible by carnivorous animals. I think it'll be a nice thing to have.

Apparently, I still need stonecutting tweak. Go figure. Does stonecutting tweak work for A13, or does it need to be updated?