[A15/A16] [MODLIST] ItchyFlea's Small Mods

Started by ItchyFlea, February 20, 2015, 02:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItchyFlea

All mods updated for Alpha 14 and uploaded to Steam Workshop.
They were updated and uploaded to the Steam Workshop before being uploaded here.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

lance789

Asero

Thanks for quick update!

Also: anyone else getting bombarded by ads from the Mediafire download links as well? Normally my adblocker takes care of them, but lately nothing seems to stop them from popping up :(

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Asero on July 18, 2016, 12:48:47 AM
anyone else getting bombarded by ads from the Mediafire download links as well? Normally my adblocker takes care of them, but lately nothing seems to stop them from popping up :(
I'm not seeing them. Although I've got 7 custom filters on my ad blocker which is probably why I don't see them. Can't for the life of me remember how I made them though.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

Crowbar Felt

Unsure if it has been talked about before, but Medical Training is incompatible with Misc. Core or anything in it.
Someone's organ harvested.  x5

falcongrey

Not sure if this was mentioned before, didn't see it glancing through, but the Xerigium (love the name return) doesn't have the level requirement like the default 'Healroot' (cough) has for balance. Can this be added in or something you were unable to figure out how to add back?

Thanks for adding the old name back. Still not happy he changed it!  ::)
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

falcongrey

Quote from: Crowbar Felt on July 20, 2016, 12:22:23 AM
Unsure if it has been talked about before, but Medical Training is incompatible with Misc. Core or anything in it.

Seams to work fine for me... I have mine before Misc. Core and also do you have the latest Misc. Core?

Etherdreamer

Thanks for Don't Mourn The Dead, the redit post was actually what I was thinking about visiting that scumbagĀ“s rider grave.

Slye_Fox

I'd just like to suggest looking at the RTG's research requirements, it's available from the start in the Tribal scenario.

falcongrey

Quote from: Slye_Fox on July 22, 2016, 04:28:23 PM
I'd just like to suggest looking at the RTG's research requirements, it's available from the start in the Tribal scenario.

I think a nuclear reactor, though simple in principle, should require research for colonists too... But that is just me.  ::)

Dugalle900

The link to the Alpha 14 download for Capsule Reactor seems broken. I managed to get it to work, but others might not have such luck
Quote from: Ouan on March 09, 2016, 10:33:20 PM
I see that the rumors that Skullywag modded himself to death were greatly exaggerated.

falcongrey

ItchyFlea

Updated Target Practise and Medical Training to be more friendly towards the FluffyTabs mod.

Topper

Elysium

Nice collection of mods, I especially like the stonecutting tweak and modular tables.  I do have a small request, I've added support for a few of your mods for Minaturisation https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=22763.0

However Miniaturisation checks the mod name to see if the mod is loaded before attempting to inject any changes and I've noticed you put your mod version in the mod name.  Perhaps you could put the version in the description for future updates?  It is a bit of a unique scenario, but if any other mods start checking for other mods this could make things easier in the long run.