[A15/A16] [MODLIST] ItchyFlea's Small Mods

Started by ItchyFlea, February 20, 2015, 02:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrueDestroyer

Thank Developers Stonecuttng Tweaks is in vanilla! I had this list of best vanilla friendly mods that should be part of the game, and this mod was there for a long time.

There's even a sticky thread on 'mods' section that goes by "suggest your mod to be included in game!". I posted this list there but obviously it was deleted by a moderator, as I posted someone elses mods (the list was backed up by months of research for vanilla friendly mods, and tons of reddit upvotes in several threads). Since my list has been deleted I'm encouraging every relevant mod owner to post his best mods in that thread, and I was about to write you a PM;)

- my vanilla friendly balanced mods and game fixes.

Bludragon

Ok I just got linked to this for the modular tables in steam, since it didn't seem to be updated. I'm not sure why, since the content here seems to be for the non steam version. Or am I wrong? If so, how do i use the link for modular tables to make the steam version work? I would assume that was why i was linked to this thread....

Rock5

You can install steam and non steam mods in the steam game. You just have to find where your steam version of Rimworld is located and then put the mod in the mods folder as usual. Steam mods get installed in a completely different location so you wont see them in the mods folder.

This is how it's structured on my PC.
Steam Game is installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld
Steam Mods are located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\294100
Non steam mods are installed to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\mods

Hope that helps.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Ruisuki

is there anywhere I can see a visual representation of the mods? Specifically interested in modular tables and target practice mods.

How is the target practice mod different from haplos misc training facilities mod? https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=3612.0

Can you interact with the shooting objects or is it just drafting and shooting the same as you would shoot a wall but with more hp as the former is?

Builder1234

I made a bit of an 'update' to this mod.  I took away the joy from the activities, and made sure it was A16 compatible.  I also made the equipment compatible with 'stuff' so you can make it out of different materials, and tried to carefully balance the skill gain with other parts of the game:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4guhb93cksgk54e/ActiveResponseTraining.zip?dl=0

I changed the name so it wouldn't be confused with the original mod.

kaptain_kavern

Hi all

Here is a A17 version for Modular Tables. All values are copy-pasted from Vanilla Short Tables and Stools ones.

And for those who know me. I Hope everybody is doing well.
I'm sorry I haven't got that much of free times left nowadays, but i'm still alive  ;)
Maybe in a month I will have much time for coming back to the "modding scene" (now that sound cool said like that  8))

Love and respect y'all  :-*
and "bon appetit"
o7

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on May 19, 2017, 09:40:53 AM
Hi all

Here is a A17 version for Modular Tables. All values are copy-pasted from Vanilla Short Tables and Stools ones.

Great to see you back Kaptain!!

And of course thanks for an update along with your return!

SihvMan

For those using the RTG mod, I can confirm that the mod works in A17 if you just change the About.xml to version 17.0

animagus_kitty

Just want to say thanks for the ModularTables mod. ^_^

Demonlord091

Any chance of someone updating the Capsule Reactor? Or does that still work and just needs the version number changed.

asquirrel

Any news on updating medical training and target training for a17?

ItchyFlea

Unfortunately I still don't have time to update my mods. However I have been seeing comments on Steam that most of my mods work in the current version of the game.
If you wish to update one of my mods and make that update available to others, feel free to do so. I only ask that any updates be posted only here on the forums and not uploaded to the Steam Workshop. Feel free to mention in a comment on the mods Steam Workshop page that you've updated the mod, so that others may grab and play with the updated version. Also feel free to link this post if people don't believe you've got permission to distribute an updated mod.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

kaptain_kavern

I will look at updated them today or tomorrow and will post them here.

Hello Itchyflea BTW ;-)

asquirrel

That is awesome news!  That's IF for making the mods and KK for updating them to A17.  I didn't know how bad things were when I didn't have my medical training bench.  Bunch o wastes corpses.  Hey, maybe I can kibble them and feed them to the pets? :D

kaptain_kavern

• TargetPractise
  • Medical Training
  • RTGs
Just updated About.xml, seems there are no changes in those.

• Dont Mourn The Dead:
Now using xpath patching method, but the principle is the same, VisitGrave mechanics is routed to Sky Gazing instead

All praise to Itchyflea  8)

Kaptain_KaverN, with love ;)

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]