[A15/A16] [MODLIST] ItchyFlea's Small Mods

Started by ItchyFlea, February 20, 2015, 02:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asquirrel

Belgrath

I love ItchyFlea's Mods but I use Fences the most!
So here is a mod update for Fences, which is just changing the about.xml file.

Fences_A17.7z
I love testing things and watching them break   :P
Sure I'll test it for you!
"Are you a Wizard^^ Belgrath?"
"maybe..."

Belgrath

Hello.
Hay ItchyFlea, the updated A17 version of Medical Training on the Steam workshop has duplicate and RimWorld gives this error
XML error: Duplicate XML node name Passability in this XML block
Looking in the file MT-TrainingBed.xml I see
line 33 <Passability>PassThroughOnly</Passability>
line 46 <Passability>Impassable</Passability>

I can't fix the workshop version, but I have a fixed mod.
Medical Training - A17 - 1.06.1.7z
"maybe..."

ActionCow

I know this thread hasn't been posted in for a few months, but that link for the A17 modular tables is dead.
Any other places to download it from? There's a similar mod on steam workshop but it conflicts with stuff.

Beathrus

Anything like this? I mean, for Modular Tables?

Nightinggale

There is Tables+ on steam, which adds modular tables and stools. It doesn't look like there is a non-steam version though.
ModCheck - boost your patch loading times and include patchmods in your main mod.

Canute

Quote from: Nightinggale on October 14, 2017, 02:02:16 PM
There is Tables+ on steam, which adds modular tables and stools. It doesn't look like there is a non-steam version though.

Belgrath

I love ItchyFlea's  Fences!
So here is a mod update for Fences, to A18.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Not to old for me, as I still use them.
Also changed/updated again for 19 (works on 19.2006)

Fences_A17.7z
Fences_(A18).7z
Fences_19.7z

:)
"maybe..."

Canute

I think it is time either
- for ItchyFlea to collect all the updated mods and put them at the first posting.
- or to create seperated topic for updated mods.

Not to speak about the shorten time for attachments to just 2 month.

An A15/A16 topic will be moved to the outdated subfolder soon i bet, and normaly noone will look for an A17/A18 here anyway.

Nightinggale

Quote from: Canute on October 28, 2017, 06:23:41 AM
I think it is time either
- for ItchyFlea to collect all the updated mods and put them at the first posting.
- or to create seperated topic for updated mods.

Not to speak about the shorten time for attachments to just 2 month.

An A15/A16 topic will be moved to the outdated subfolder soon i bet, and normaly noone will look for an A17/A18 here anyway.

Last post by ItchyFlea is this one (excluding a few in off topic)
Quote from: ItchyFlea on June 22, 2017, 04:21:43 AM
Unfortunately I still don't have time to update my mods. However I have been seeing comments on Steam that most of my mods work in the current version of the game.
If you wish to update one of my mods and make that update available to others, feel free to do so. I only ask that any updates be posted only here on the forums and not uploaded to the Steam Workshop. Feel free to mention in a comment on the mods Steam Workshop page that you've updated the mod, so that others may grab and play with the updated version. Also feel free to link this post if people don't believe you've got permission to distribute an updated mod.
Yeah it do sound like it would make sense to organize a new thread and systematically update the mods and host them in a permanent location.
ModCheck - boost your patch loading times and include patchmods in your main mod.

levinaHR

i want to download the modular table but the attachment is deleted due to age. Can you reupload it please?

kaptain_kavern

Sure, here it is.

I will make proper A18 update of Itchy's mod a bit later, as he asked me to take care of his mods.

A18 Modular table is on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1205024704

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Tsunamy

I'd really love an update to Medical Training...

As well as Dont Mourn the Dead (if that hasn't already been fixed in baseline)

kaptain_kavern