[MOD] (Alpha 9) GARDENing (25-02-2015 10b)

Started by Latta, February 21, 2015, 12:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latta

Description
Small mod that adds flowers and a square plant pot.

Changelog

10b Seperate from Soiling
10 Initial release.

Features
New growable flowers
Astragalus(new texture), Dandelion(new texture), Rosebay, Delphinium.
They all have different beauty, life span and work need.

Buffed vanila flowers
Beauty of rose and daylily have buffed to match new flowers.

Square plant pot
New plant pot! Square! So simple graphic that it blends well with vanila circular plant pots.

Download
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zhb8l9qb3656vsa/LT_GARDENing.zip?dl=0

Compatibility issue
You will have to start a new game.

Gardening may not work properly with these kind of mods:
Mods that override one of PlantRose or PlantDaylily.

Thogapotomus

Signed up just to say thanks. I just got the game 2 days ago and kept reading about this fertilizer pump that doesn't exist anymore, that I desperately needed to make my compound perfect. Thankfully I stumbled across your mod.

When I loaded the existing game, I got an error saying it didn't recognize some of the tiles. I'm in the arid biome, and all the soil was removed from the map. All the plants are still around, but once they get destroyed they won't be coming back. I'm able to put soil down so its not a big deal for me, but I did wonder why my crops weren't growing for a long time haha.

Latta

Quote from: Thogapotomus on February 21, 2015, 03:14:05 AM
When I loaded the existing game, I got an error saying it didn't recognize some of the tiles.
Oh, I guess you have to start a new game. I'll write it on the first post.

Thogapotomus

Yeah, I figured that to be the case.  I just didn't want to start over. It's still working great though, despite the removal of the map's soil, if anybody is in the same situation I was. Just make sure to have a stock of food while you replant and lay new soil.

PilotBhav04

Keep getting error message in drop box when i go to download. Have no problems with other mod downloading from there.

Latta

Quote from: PilotBhav04 on February 23, 2015, 11:14:54 AM
Keep getting error message in drop box when i go to download. Have no problems with other mod downloading from there.
I'll check it next day. (1AM here)

Hey thanks for creating this.  No fertilizer pumps made filling in swamps impossible.  Although I axed everything non-ground related (everything in the ThingsDef folder went bye-bye).  ;P
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.