[A15] Deadly Dry Thunderstorms-Double the lightning! 1.0 Rain fixed!

Started by Jdalt40, October 02, 2016, 04:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdalt40

This mod was made to address the weakness of the standard Dry Thunderstorm, which was said in the description to be 'lethal' even though 70% of the time you do not have to worry. This mod changes it so you have twice the amount of Lightning and Thunder in the same period of time, this mod was intended for players that have problems with the lack of difficulty from standard weather issues but anybody can play it.

Thank erdelf for helping with the rain problem by adding in a assembly, couldn't have fixed it this fast without him!

Download
If you want to change the difficulty of this mod go into Mods/Deadly Dry Thunderstorms/WeatherDefs/Weathers.xml and change this value to a different number<averageInterval>600</averageInterval>

Base game Interval is 1200

No credit is needed if you want to create a mod based on this one, I only changed the values and I did not make anything new, only a edit.

*Cough* Minor problems

Too many fires, wow this is ironic considering the problem before, seriously it will kill your computer if you have a lot of trees around
Alright I'll rephrase that, this may cause problems for low end machines because of the performance impact of the flames

Jdalt40

Rain problem fixed, now disabled in every dry thunderstorm
Thank erdelf for this! :)