[A13] A2B: conveyor belts & co. [v0.13.2]

Started by A2Bcorp, February 21, 2015, 01:23:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toggle

I swore I posted this, don't know what happened... I had an error, when I switched the belts to powered and then tried to switch the mode back to unpowered, it just deleted the thing. Also the potato's won't even go through the undertaker unless I turn on/off the conveyor holding it, then it goes into it, and disappears, this is after I had both sides set up, not one disappeared.
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.

blub01

I had the undertaker disappearing glitch, too.
Quote from: Zobaken on September 02, 2015, 12:37:37 AM
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

Zombie2:  I haven't seen that happen when testing A2B and thanks for the screen shot.

To all:  Remember, We can't fix bugs which don't appear to us.  The more details the better.   Screen shots are good for context but a log file is better.  Both are the best.  The other thing needed is a means to replicate the error, what did you do to get it to throw an error?  What where the conditions when the error occured?  What version of the game are you using?  What version of the mod are you using?  What other mods are you using (and their versions)?  How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

I do some pretty serious stress testing before release, running the game for hours with almost every configuration imaginable, but one man testing is going to yield limited results.  I catch all major bugs, but subtle bugs need proper feedback to resolve.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

NateBen84

Im not sure what I am missing, but i have all 3 downloads of the mod ( the core and the 2 addons ) for alpha 12  and have them ordered right....and have alpha 12 version ;) ..but not finding the research to start them??

blub01

Quote from: NateBen84 on September 04, 2015, 08:32:10 PM
Im not sure what I am missing, but i have all 3 downloads of the mod ( the core and the 2 addons ) for alpha 12  and have them ordered right....and have alpha 12 version ;) ..but not finding the research to start them??

very dumb question, but are you sure you have them enabled? and that they didn't somehow disable themselves just before you loaded the save?

@1000101
I think the issues with the game just ceasing to work when ANY mods are installed are related to the game getting corrupted somehow.
Quote from: Zobaken on September 02, 2015, 12:37:37 AM
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

NateBen84

Quote from: blub01 on September 05, 2015, 05:16:47 AM
Quote from: NateBen84 on September 04, 2015, 08:32:10 PM

very dumb question, but are you sure you have them enabled? and that they didn't somehow disable themselves just before you loaded the save?

@1000101
I think the issues with the game just ceasing to work when ANY mods are installed are related to the game getting corrupted somehow.

I did :D...........i have even just loaded only the A2B mods alone.......the A2B tabs are in the game but i cant research it.....not sure if its a stand alone research or if i have to do a vanilla research first??

Apparently I changed the research to require machining first.  This was unintentional, I must have edited the wrong copy of the file.

I will patch this up soon (unless people like the change).

Sorry about that.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.