Request repair

Started by Dragoon, February 22, 2015, 12:58:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragoon

I hoping someone could make a repair mod since we now have weapons/armor that degrades overtime. If you need a general idea a workbench that take like 1000 watts to repair I don't know about materiel required for repair since many mods that add in weapons don't exactly have crafting for those weapons.
It's just hard to watch an expensive weapon degrade to it being plain junk.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Crashy

I might try to make one after my done with my mod.
Nothing but a beginner modder. :D I hope I get to know you all well.

Kubouch

Already done, here. It's for alpha 9 but somebody updated it for alpha 10. It's on the last page. Repair costs nothing in this mod, though.

Dragoon

Hurray! also this an oldish post and I did not want it it to cost anything I asked Purely because people don't usually do that XD!
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Kubouch

Oh, didn't check the date :-).