Steam Valley Girls: We Crashed Here .254b [NSFW]

Started by ShadowDragon8685, November 12, 2013, 06:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deeping Wall

Quote from: ShadowDragon8685 on November 15, 2013, 04:31:28 AM
(Last Sunday, I basically winged it, and kept them all busy talking in a stair-well in-character for about three-four hours real-time.)
Omg, you're a genius. XD!

ShadowDragon8685

Quote from: The Deeping Wall on November 16, 2013, 12:14:33 AMOmg, you're a genius. XD!

I wouldn't go that far, but I kept them busy debating and planning. Now they're going to rob a pirate starport tomorrow...

Much to their horror, I think it's going to go more or less as planned. I wonder how long it will take them to get right proper paranoid?
Raiders must die!

Ender

i like the story, and quite the haram you have there ;)
The voices in my head tell me to burn colonists....

ShadowDragon8685

Glad someone liked it. I've played on it a lot more, which goes a lot faster when you're not making constant journal updates on it.
Raiders must die!

Ender

The voices in my head tell me to burn colonists....

BOchamp01

lol so I just bought the game, but instead of playing it, I sat here reading your story :) I like it, please continue it.

Talmardan

wow, great Story  :D

please keep up the work. Your tale is awesome

Plasmatic

Awesome story!

Should totally make it a movie :P furry groping and all ;)

Jones-250

NSFW? #34

Good work, a lot of effort. Ten out of ten. Well done.
Skill,
  Cohesion
      and a Forward spirit.

Untrustedlife

A very well written story.
I applaud you.

I am thinking of doing a succession game of this at some point. Hoping to get a decent amount of player involved.
So dwarf fortress in space eh?
I love it.
I love it so much.
Please keep it that way.

Hey Guys, Here is the first succession Game of rim world for your reading Pleasure, it is in progress right now

LINK

Zblugg

I wonder how ladies' night is like with the Steam Valley Girls...

Awesome read!

emheath

This is absolutely brilliant. I like how you've given yourself restrictions but still been able to keep the colony afloat. Though, one minor criticism, there were some phrases that I couldn't understand but that is mostly on my part. Good job and keep going!

melonator

Just lost myself for half an hour reading that, escapism ftw, keep up the good work!

Karakoran

Amazing story. Too bad it went inactive, it was a great read.