Cassandra on challenge not sending attackers

Started by kingtyris, February 22, 2015, 03:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingtyris

I'm never being attacked by enemy factions. I thought it might be a problem with a mod, so I turned off all mods, and even reinstalled the game, started a new world and a new map, with 3 hostile factions, and I've yet to receive a single enemy raider. Anyone else having this bug?

Mechanoid Hivemind

I am seeing this to. i havnt been attacked yet and i am 2months in to my new colony and i am running no mods at the moment
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

kingtyris

I finally got attacked a few months in. I guess the storyteller is a little wonky?

Mechanoid Hivemind

The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Tynan

HiveMind can you please post your world and save files? Zipped together please.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Mechanoid Hivemind

Yep ill try i am still new to posting things on here so ill do my best

Mechanoid Hivemind

I cant post that file my computer wont let me its saying its to large of a file. Ill start a new save to see if it happens again. The main one wont let me :/

RemingtonRyder

If you have Dropbox, you can post the save file and world there and post a link.

Mechanoid Hivemind

I dont have dropbox so i cant compress them anymore than what the form will allow

Tynan

Some worlds were corrupted in earlier versions of Alpha 9. I suggest you delete your world and generate a new one. Post a new bug please if this reoccurs.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog