Indoor Temperatures at NaN

Started by Piranhamoose, February 19, 2015, 11:40:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piranhamoose

I started a new colony last night after downloading the new build and for some reason, my indoor temperatures were always at NaN (not a number) and the colonists treated it like being really hot.  I'm not really sure what information would actually help.  I was in a jungle and the indoor rooms were carved into a mountain, so they had the overhead mountain roof.  When I removed the door to the main room it behaved normally for being exposed to the outside, and when I rebuilt the door it immediately switched to NaN, again.  Now, I wasn't paying close enough attention to see if it was an error triggered after the game started or if all the indoor spaces were just immediately NaN on start (I was only on day three when I found out this was happening, when the heat was irritating my colonists).  I am going to delete the colony and start a new one to check.  I wanted to throw this up here so that people were aware it's a problem (at least for someone) and if anyone is having the same problem, they can post here.  Anyways, I'm going to delete everything and restart it all and try again.  Thanks in advance for any assistance.

skullywag

If you still jave the world ams the save upload it. Im sure Tynan would want to see it.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Piranhamoose

I haven't been able to recreate the bug since re-extracting the files.  It's all running fine now.

tommytom

Probably an issue with mods, extracting over an older install, or reusing an old world?

Piranhamoose

Hmmm.  I deleted everything before extracting the new build and I haven't used any mods yet.  After the initial colony where I got the glitch, when I deleted everything again I even used the same world seed and tile for the new colony to try and recreate it again.  I really wish I had thought to take a screen shot.  I'll definitely do that if it happens again.

Tynan

Scary!

Please re-report if you get this again. Otherwise I'll assume it's a config issue.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Tynan

Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog