can't get new mod textures to load

Started by moglus, February 23, 2015, 03:33:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moglus

Haplo

Try to make a subfolder AgaveTequilla and drop your files in there.
Not sure if the Stack graphics need a folder or a filename. I would bet on a folder but am unsure without looking into the core code.

skullywag

Yeah its a folder as i stated in my last post. Did you try that OP? So make a folder with your _a and _b images in it and point your def at the FOLDER.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

moglus

Quote from: skullywag on February 23, 2015, 12:15:34 PM
Yeah its a folder as i stated in my last post. Did you try that OP? So make a folder with your _a and _b images in it and point your def at the FOLDER.

already tried it, but no luck there either. tho i might just be doing it wrong so will try again

moglus

Quote from: moglus on February 23, 2015, 12:44:49 PM
Quote from: skullywag on February 23, 2015, 12:15:34 PM

already tried it, but no luck there either. tho i might just be doing it wrong so will try again

didn't work

Haplo

I looked into the calling function and it should load everything from the provided path into the graphic buffer.
So if you set the path to Things/Item/Drugs/AgaveTequila and you have your graphics like this: ...\Mods\<YourMod>\Textures\Things\Item\Drugs\AgaveTequila\Tequila_a.png it should work as far as I see it..