[mod request] More defenses

Started by DarkMatterKnight, January 21, 2015, 01:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkMatterKnight

Hi mod developers and modders.

Sorry to be a pain and all but i have a another idea for a mod.

as the title suggest.
i would like a mod that adds guard towers and walls that allow you to walk on top of them to other guard towers.

i would also like to add patrols and security camera's with a desk that display's what the camera's are seeing, i know that the player wont see what the camera's see but the colonist do also i would like an alarm so when the camera or guard on the guard tower spots this new foe he can press the alarm button and the hole colony know's that there is a scout or enemy raiding. , it would have a big radius prob 15-20 blocks from its position and 180 degrees view (obviously moving to see the rest of its area), but also a new foe, a advanced group of people (but not to overpowered). when a colonist goes on the guard tower they appear on top of it instead on the ground same with the guard wall also i would like the guard tower have a LMG on it where the guard is this would be reasearch thouhgh.

i would also like them to have their own type of gun design.

they foe's name is up to who every creates this mod i don't want to have full control i would create the mod but as i said in other threads of mine, i don't know what i'm doing when it comes to mod making.

the gun's that are used are used by this foe are pistol's, Carbine's, Automatic's, sniper's, shotguns for each gun type there are 1-5 different guns for each (up to mod dev how many of each gun type there are and what they shoot).

also the gun's that the foe have are craftable But each gun is a different tier so there would be multiple researching tier 1 would be around 900-1000 reaserch (up to dev)

they foe also uses camo like forest camo desert camo ect (black camo is elite there rare),
also the armour the foe gets allows them to have a primrary weapon and a secondary (if possible) .

the rest i prefer not to do (im new at all this so please don't lough at me).

P.S. if you choose to create this mod please PM me so that i know.
99% of the credit will go to the developer i will only take 1% credit for the mod because the idea (i didnt create it so i dont take allot of credit). Thank You. :)

Clibanarius

Your apostrophes are absolutely out of control. Just remove every one of them if you can't handle using the few of them you should.

DarkMatterKnight

sorry i either dont use them at all or i use to many

Igabod

You posted this in the wrong board. This is not a released mod. It belongs in the Mod forum one level up from this one. And you should put something like [Mod Request] or [Mod Suggestion] or [Mod Idea] at the beginning of the topic to let modders know to click on that one if they are looking for suggestions.

Side note: Your subject should be "More defenses". The apostrophe s denotes possession or a contraction of the word preceding it with is or has.

[edit to add] Either a sneaky moderator moved this post while I was replying, or I totally hallucinated on which board this was originally posted. If I did hallucinate then I apologize for that.

DarkMatterKnight

thanks, im new to all this on here, btw i checked your unofficial alpha 8 mods list its awesome, i got more mods off it :D

elStrages

I have taken on this request! I have called the mod DEFEND THAT COLONY! And will be working on it today :)

DarkMatterKnight

thank you, i know you already created the mod defend the colony and i know you will be updating it but i thank you, i have the mod defend the colony and i like it, im sure you will do a great job :D

elStrages

keep look im posting progress screen shots, its the images that take the time lol

DarkMatterKnight

rab397

elStrages

I've already made it. Link in my signature.

rab397