How do I download the 9e update?

Started by magicbush, February 23, 2015, 10:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magicbush

I see the hotfix came out earlier today, but I cannot download it as I see nowhere on the site to do that. I usually receive an e-mail with a link to download an update but did not this time(Hurry up with the Steam release :P)?

City Builder

You can download it from the same link that you got in your email for the last version.

magicbush

Quote from: City Builder on February 23, 2015, 10:39:09 PM
You can download it from the same link that you got in your email for the last version.

I tried that but it showed that I had one less download instead of resetting so I assumed it was the d update. I will give it a shot though, thanks!

Coenmcj

Quote from: magicbush on February 23, 2015, 10:56:44 PM

I tried that but it showed that I had one less download instead of resetting so I assumed it was the d update. I will give it a shot though, thanks!
Downloads only reset inbetween whole alpha versions, if you run out when a new hotfix arrives just ping [email protected] or Tynan and ask to have it reset. :)
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

magicbush

Quote from: Coenmcj on February 23, 2015, 10:58:21 PM
Quote from: magicbush on February 23, 2015, 10:56:44 PM

Downloads only reset inbetween whole alpha versions, if you run out when a new hotfix arrives just ping [email protected] or Tynan and ask to have it reset. :)

Alright, thanks for the tip :)!