[A11] Buffalos and Beavers

Started by Adamiks, May 17, 2015, 02:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord_Fatal1ty

I'm having trouble with buffalos textures with a pink square in place.

Adamiks

Quote from: Lord_Fatal1ty on June 05, 2015, 03:42:57 PM

I really don't know why. Everything works fine for me.

Anyway thanks for report, i will look at this.

harpo99999

I also have the pink square for buffalo, (english language) b785, all folders are initial caps,the defs all have initial caps, yet the beavers are good, and also inital caps on folder names and defs

cuproPanda

Quote from: harpo99999 on June 05, 2015, 07:02:54 PM
I also have the pink square for buffalo, (english language) b785, all folders are initial caps,the defs all have initial caps, yet the beavers are good, and also inital caps on folder names and defs

Go into the mods folder > Textures > Pawn > Buffalo. Rename Buffalo_Back to Buffalo_back. It seems ridiculous, but caps matters and it is super easy to mess up
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

harpo99999

Quote from: cuproPanda on June 07, 2015, 12:09:07 AM
[/quote}

Go into the mods folder > Textures > Pawn > Buffalo. Rename Buffalo_Back to Buffalo_back. It seems ridiculous, but caps matters and it is super easy to mess up
the only picture in the folder that had MORE than one cap WAS the Buffalo_Back, all the others had ONLY the inital cap, and the buffalos in ALL orentations show the pick square BEFORE changing the back, after changing the case on the back ALL orentations are good..
thank you

Adamiks

Quote from: cuproPanda on June 07, 2015, 12:09:07 AM

Jesus! Thank you for this, i didn't saw this ridiculous typo :D

Links are updated know.

Lord_Fatal1ty

Now it works well, thanks for the update  :)

Adamiks

Darcclan

My wife would like to make textures for buffalo rugs, I play with Ninefinger's Ultimate Overhaul which adds your awesome buffalo and also the animal rug crafting, so I have all these buffalo running around but can't use them to make rugs.  Ninefingers is willing to add them into his overhaul but we wanted to get your permission to use your textures as a starting point, she can make them from scratch, of course, but they won't match as well to the live creatures if she does.

Either way, thanks for your awesome mod, it really adds a lot to the enjoyment of the game.

(I tried to send you a private message but it said you couldn't receive them)

Darcclan

Nevermind, she did it from scratch.

Aleksh

Beefalo, Muffalo, Buffalo, Oballo
Ya'll keep mentioning mods whenever a suggestion is brought up. Come on, lads! Take that to the "mod nomination" thread!