[A10/12] [MODLIST] yMods - Craftable Guns updated!

Started by Ykara, February 24, 2015, 04:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stup-krou

I also need 8 work to craft a gun. Aside from that, i didnt notice any bug.
It would be nice to scale the work amount needed for the different tier of weapon. Like basic ones need 300, then tier2 600 and last tier 1000 or whatever. Beeing able to craft a gun in one second is just silly.
And since im not a progammer, coder or any of that stuff, i refuse to edit any sort of game file whatsoever.

Aside from that, i gotta say the mod is just perfect, not OP, well balanced, little research but not too much. Its really something i would have expected to be in vanilla game. Keep up the good work Ykara :)

Ykara

Hi guys! I just wanted to say that Craftable Guns has found a new friend! I've just released Medical Drinks, I hope you enjoy!
Oh, and this thread is now a modlist for all small mods I have made and maybe will make!

daft73

Keep 'em coming Ykara, drinking my way to health! Here's to new mods..cheers!

dareddevil7

Quote from: Ykara on March 21, 2015, 07:50:45 AM
Hi guys! I just wanted to say that Craftable Guns has found a new friend! I've just released Medical Drinks, I hope you enjoy!
Oh, and this thread is now a modlist for all small mods I have made and maybe will make!
You should add painkillers to make colonists not go into shock

Ykara

Quote from: dareddevil7 on March 21, 2015, 11:32:31 AM
You should add painkillers to make colonists not go into shock

That's a pretty good idea, I'm definitely gonna add painkillers to the next update!

dareddevil7

Quote from: Ykara on March 15, 2015, 12:28:04 PM
Quote from: nomedable on March 15, 2015, 12:21:47 PM
Looking at this mod I can't help but wonder, wouldn't the machining bench be a more suitable choice than the smithing table? Seeing as how firearms are composed of many small intricate parts that you can't make by heating metal and hitting it with a hammer, which is "smithing".
I think the machining table should only be for mechanoids and that stuff. Also, I wanted to give the smithing table a purpose because I've never even built the table before adding the possibility to craft guns.
Add finer things mod's whiskey and make Max Pyane

Dr. Z

I just wanted to say that I really appreciate the current wave of vanilla friendly mods that fit in the original game and I hope this will establish in the community.
Prasie the Squirrel!

dareddevil7

eternalglory

Ykara

Painkiller are already in the making (maybe even with a "hangover) and anti depressants sound interesting, too. But isn't beer anti depressant enough? ^^

Tequilas

Hi there!

Okay, I obviously wasn't here for that, but well played on the update.

dareddevil7

Quote from: Ykara on March 22, 2015, 05:19:12 PM
Painkiller are already in the making (maybe even with a "hangover) and anti depressants sound interesting, too. But isn't beer anti depressant enough? ^^
well beer affects other functions, and they need to drink a lot to get very good thoughts, where anti-depressants would apply a very good thought until too much is taken where it could then cause a mental breakdown when coming off it

hentiger

Preapologize about my linguistic skills. I live in non-english speak world... My word choice and writing skills would be awful

veryinky

So now that there's a mod to craft vanilla guns, is there a mod to craft vanilla armors; the metal/kevlar helmet and the armor vest? Maybe shield generators too since pirates don't seem to have any trouble having dozens of those. I've searched the forum for an hour and can't find one.

dareddevil7

out of curiosity, how difficult is it to make a consumable apply an effect?