[A10/12] [MODLIST] yMods - Craftable Guns updated!

Started by Ykara, February 24, 2015, 04:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ykara

Heyo! I've just updated Craftable Guns, it now uses unfinished items so the guns take much longer to craft than they used to! I hope it's now balanced enough, enjoy!

Dr. Z

According to the dust rats: There was a mod called Rimrats which basically added the same animals (unmodified Boomrats), except for that these animals would occasionally attack things that transmits power which was a cool feature and a nice threat, maybe you could add this to your mod?
Prasie the Squirrel!

HimochiIsAwesome

I've started using the Craftable Guns and they fit really well. It definitely feels like something that would be vanilla.

The only problem I have with it is that the unfinished guns don't seem to have a texture? So it's showing a neon cross marker instead. It's not causing any issues, it's just a little jarring is all. :(

First post, wahey!

Ykara

Quote from: HimochiIsAwesome on June 13, 2015, 01:05:28 PM
I've started using the Craftable Guns and they fit really well. It definitely feels like something that would be vanilla.

The only problem I have with it is that the unfinished guns don't seem to have a texture? So it's showing a neon cross marker instead. It's not causing any issues, it's just a little jarring is all. :(

First post, wahey!
Do you have alpha 11? The texture defs got changed and the mods aren't updated yet. But don't worry, I'll update them soon.

HimochiIsAwesome

Quote from: Ykara on June 13, 2015, 01:10:05 PM
Do you have alpha 11? The texture defs got changed and the mods aren't updated yet. But don't worry, I'll update them soon.
Oh, that makes sense. :O I'm not too good with mods so these things aren't too obvious to me haha. Either way it's still playable so I can make do 'til you update. :D

General_Cool

When will these mods be updated to Alpha 11? (especially craftable guns)

Drone

Yeah, Craftable guns being updated would be hella good. Nothing like trying to take down a crashed ship part using nothing but SMGs and pistols because the combat traders stocked nothing but trash or guns so expensive I can't afford them.

Ykara

Here you are guys, Craftable Guns is now fully compatible with Alpha 11! Just download it from the main post and have fun!

LanMc

Um, not to be demanding or anything...  But what about Medical Drinks? 

I would love an Alpha 11 of them... 

Please?

Thank yous!
Hi, my name is Lan and I am a Rimworld addict...

demacrex

I have a question Ykara, how would I go about being able to craft rimfire guns with the craftable weapons mod? :)
Edit: I gather I'd have to edit files but I'm hoping it's as simple as copy paste and type this in hahah
If Rimworld taught me anything, it's that 95% of your problems can be killed and eaten.

Loki88

Quote from: demacrex on June 21, 2015, 03:23:55 AM
I have a question Ykara, how would I go about being able to craft rimfire guns with the craftable weapons mod? :)
Edit: I gather I'd have to edit files but I'm hoping it's as simple as copy paste and type this in hahah

+1

knives49

thanks for the mod!!
FR trad for this mod :)

[attachment deleted due to age]

Ykara

Quote from: knives49 on June 21, 2015, 01:03:15 PM
thanks for the mod!!
FR trad for this mod :)
Wow, great! It will be in the next version of the mod, thank you very much!

Lonely Rogue

Rimworld: A game where you're kept as entertainment for thousand year old robots, and you just don't know it yet.
Any mod requests?

Ykara

I've tested Craftable Guns and it works fine for alpha 12. Just wanted to tell you ^^