Creative rewards system test

Started by Tynan, November 13, 2013, 12:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tynan

Quote from: LawnGnomeHitMan on April 08, 2014, 07:54:57 AM
Hello all,

so i just recently got into this game and am loving it, spent the past week over at my buddy place playing it. went online to get myself a copy and got sucked in by the Pirate King package. i then hopped on the forms to figure out how to make my little in game buddy and registered on the RimWorld Creative site to fiddle about with the character creator. upon trying to login, the system kept sending me to the login screen.
i don't know if the data has not hit the system yet or if i am just too eager to play with they system.

Anything i might be missing?

You need to make an account. You did that?

Make sure you make an account with the primary email on your paypal account.

Let us know if that doesn't do it.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

LawnGnomeHitMan

Quote from: Tynan on April 08, 2014, 10:47:00 AM
Quote from: LawnGnomeHitMan on April 08, 2014, 07:54:57 AM
Hello all,

so i just recently got into this game and am loving it, spent the past week over at my buddy place playing it. went online to get myself a copy and got sucked in by the Pirate King package. i then hopped on the forms to figure out how to make my little in game buddy and registered on the RimWorld Creative site to fiddle about with the character creator. upon trying to login, the system kept sending me to the login screen.
i don't know if the data has not hit the system yet or if i am just too eager to play with they system.

Anything i might be missing?

You need to make an account. You did that?

Make sure you make an account with the primary email on your paypal account.

Let us know if that doesn't do it.

i just loged in again today and it let me right in so we are good to go.

thanks for the response!
The Gnomes Have Found A New Way To Say Hooray!
Oooooooooomray!

Garen

whilst still being logged in, i cannot remember my password for the creative login, ive sent multiple ' reset your password ' links to my email. just wondering how long does it normally take for it to arrive?

Tynan

Quote from: Garen on April 30, 2014, 02:35:28 PM
whilst still being logged in, i cannot remember my password for the creative login, ive sent multiple ' reset your password ' links to my email. just wondering how long does it normally take for it to arrive?

It should take no time at all. Email me if you continue to have trouble. [email protected]

Garen

thank you
i am having one slight problem though
ive tried too many times and now have to use the confirmation code

many websites use different kinds of codes so i need to know how yours works

is it all in one case or not? do i need to use spaces and if so when?

because ive tried to answer the code correctly 20 times now and im still getting no results

Tynan

Garen

on the topic of work disables, what does caring disable? (is it being a warden or fighting?)

Tynan

Doctoring, I think. Not warden or firefighting.

Garen

i presume artistic and plant work obviously disables artistic skills and being able to grow plants

Garen

Architect

Artistic doesn't actually do anything at the moment. I'm not sure what Tynan's intentions for the future are though :P
Check out BetterPower+ and all its derivatives by clicking the picture below.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

Garen

artistry will probably focus on keeping other colonists happy via non social means e.g. theatre/magic performance, song, and possibly diplomacy?

Architect

I'd have thought social would be more diplomacy, but then again that's just an opinion.
Check out BetterPower+ and all its derivatives by clicking the picture below.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

Garen

true, but im honestly not sure what much use artistry would have otherwise, unless if the arts and paintings etc could be sold well, or it really boosts colonists' happyness.

AstronauticalFerret

Minor issue with this. I cannot edit or modify anything at all.

Aside from this (( Rimworld creative: Hello AstronauticalFerret! Backer tier: Pirate King Creation status: Accepted))

I cannot modify anything at all. All I get is a red circle with a slash in it.  So yeah...