Big Crash - iMac Fullscreen Lion OSX

Started by TheElPoko, November 13, 2013, 01:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheElPoko

Hey all,

iMac
When I started up the game after updating to 254b, I opened up a 250 colony - I got the warning for crashed lack of backwards support etc. So I immediately paused the game and exited to Main Menu. I then created a new Cassandra Classic world, selected my colonists and as soon as I entered the wolrd, the screen went black. The mouse was there and I could move it around but nothing else was possible, I was playing full screen. After I turned off the iMac with the button and booted it up again, th screen went very...ugly. The force quit window was up and the mouse was working (Rimworld mouse for some reason) but I could not interact with anything. I waited a few minutes and then plugged out the iMac and turned it on again. I haven't played Rimworld since (a day ago) because I'm too scared in case bad things happen.

Cheers,
Tom
I'm always right, I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken.

Tynan

Could you try it in windowed mode?

Anyone else seen something like this?
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

TheElPoko

Have the game running in windowed mode, seems fine, just launched a new colony and waited a few seconds.

I'll update tomorrow if anything does or doesn't happen.

Tom
I'm always right, I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken.

TooMuchPete

I'm not having this problem fullscreen. Do you have a copy of that 250 save? I can try to reproduce with that.