[A9] [TEXTURE] Jabbamonkey's Graphics Overhaul (v. 1.2 - Mar 14)

Started by jabbamonkey, February 25, 2015, 03:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xiupan

Oh man, these textures are awesome! I really love your work man! Keep it up! :D

Alt

InfinityKage

Quote from: jabbamonkey on February 25, 2015, 06:50:15 PM
Priority Hauler Mod
Jabbamonkey's Graphic Overhaul

Description:
Texture replacements for the Priority Hauler mod. These are replacement user interface (UI) buttons that match my other UI buttons. 

How to Install:
Place the graphics below into the /Mods/PriorityHaul/Textures/ folder (where "PriorityHaul" is the name of the mod folder)

Preview:

Quote from: jabbamonkey on February 25, 2015, 06:51:49 PM
Mine Vein Mod

Description:
Texture replacements for the Mine Vein mod. This is a replacement graphic for the user interface (UI) button (so they match my other UI buttons). 

How to Install:
Place the graphics below into the /Mods/MineVein/Textures/ folder (where "MineVein" is the name of the mod folder)

Preview:

Is there a link here somewhere?

jabbamonkey

Quote from: InfinityKage on March 07, 2015, 01:35:23 PM

There are only four images, so I didn't waste time on creating zips for them. Just drag the images into the correct folders (mentioned in each post). You will be copying over the images in those folders.

InfinityKage

Quote from: jabbamonkey on March 07, 2015, 02:46:36 PM
Quote from: InfinityKage on March 07, 2015, 01:35:23 PM

There are only four images, so I didn't waste time on creating zips for them. Just drag the images into the correct folders (mentioned in each post). You will be copying over the images in those folders.

Ah. I assumed something like that. I just didn't want to fuck something up.

Monkeysaur

Please add some textures for the weed/hemp mod!

Thanks this mod is great!!

jabbamonkey

Weed

Description:
Texture replacements for Weed (click to download the original mod, without our textures)

To download these textures, please visit the first post in this thread.

Preview:

jabbamonkey

Minor update ... from v1.0 to v1.1 (see original post for download links)

1. I fixed the Nutrient Dispenser (the green goo machine). The height and width had alot of space around it ... which worked in earlier versions of the game. I removed that extra space. Should look fine now.  I never use the thing, so I didn't notice it wasn't working (I always quickly build a solar plant, and a cook stove, and have no use for it).  Oops. 
2. I fixed the paths for the Organ and ArtificialOrgan ... so they should show up now. I also reduced their size by 80% (they were huge before).

You can redownload the entire pack ... or just replace the image below:

For the NutrientDispenser, place the image in:
Mods/Core/Textures/Things/Building/Production/

For the body parts, place the images in:
Mods/Core/Textures/Things/Item/BodyPart/ (this folder may not exist)

Fox

Rikiki

Quote from: Fox on March 13, 2015, 05:45:50 AM
new colonist texture - 100% shit
Could you explain this sentance?
It seems to me you are insulting JabbaMonkey's work. >:(
If you don't like it, nobody forces you to use it. As this is not constructive criticism, keep this post for yourself.

MisterLock

Quote from: Rikiki on March 13, 2015, 04:36:16 PM
If you don't like it, nobody forces you to use it. As this is not constructive criticism, keep this post for yourself.

While he was an extreme ass about it,which I do not like,not one bit,I must agree that the humanoid textures are...let's say not optimal,I for one don't want to go snooping around the whole game texture's folders to replace everything except the Humanoid's,so that kinda prevents me from installing this texture pack.
To each his own.

Monkeysaur

Quote from: MisterLock on March 13, 2015, 05:34:27 PM
Quote from: Rikiki on March 13, 2015, 04:36:16 PM

While he was an extreme ass about it,which I do not like,not one bit,I must agree that the humanoid textures are...let's say not optimal,I for one don't want to go snooping around the whole game texture's folders to replace everything except the Humanoid's,so that kinda prevents me from installing this texture pack.

In general, re-texturing humanoids in the game hasn't been done as much as I would have expected, I'd love to have a few different choices, don't think I've seen any other mods to change it other than this one? Are there any?