[A9] [TEXTURE] Jabbamonkey's Graphics Overhaul (v. 1.2 - Mar 14)

Started by jabbamonkey, February 25, 2015, 03:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingtyris

Love your work man, could you do some textures for Cybernetic Storm? Some of his textures for like his power generators and batteries are pretty out of sync with the overall art style of the game, and cause some minor graphical annoyances.

daft73

Well jabbamonkey, nice work, I can see you are putting some time towards your project...good form mate.
I'll give some of these a roll for tonights RW gaming session.

This is a massive change and for the most part I enjoy your ideas, personal tastes should never be the defining point, how well it matches/goes with the vanilla graphic look should carry more value.

I will continue to watch this mod progress, anticipating new ones. Curious how the colonists will turn out. ;)

Igabod

I went ahead and made a texture for the ore rock walls. It's not the best, but it works. You put it in the same location as the Rock_Atlas.png texture. Both RockFlecked_Atlas.png and RockFlecked_Atlas_m.png need to be placed. I'll attach them as well as post imgur links just in case one or the other stops working.

There is definite room for improvement, but I don't have the time to mess with it any more for the moment.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Adamiks

MechanoidHater

NCrawler

Quote from: MechanoidHater on May 06, 2015, 03:43:21 AM
Quote from: zenkitsune on April 26, 2015, 06:12:30 PM
can this be used in a10?

Technically it can but the wood texture is broken.

To fix the wood texture issue, just create a new folder under "Textures\Things\Item\Resource" named WoodLog and move the WoodLog.png and WoodLog_Equipped.png files into this new folder.  Voila!, wood textures are now fixed.

Edit: Oops, forgot to add; rename WoodLog_Equipped.png to WoodLog_a.png and WoodLog.png to WoodLog_b.png.

IAMEPSIL0N

Excellent work, I'm not normally one for texture packs on modded content because I use so much but you have managed to sway me into trying it out.

WHiZ

Could you please include Vegetable Garden v.1.5  https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=12934.0  - with a re-skin? You have most of it already reskinned as it uses the same graphics as the others but adds more plants. Thanks!

Telkir

Hey, I just wanted to post and give you some kudos for the fantastic overhaul you've done on these graphics - really nice work! I've added a link back here on my own thread for T's Mods so hopefully more folks can enjoy your artwork if they want to.

Keep it up! :D

falcongrey

Though I know the textures still are the same over most of the versions, are there going to be updates for the few changes here and there like with wood? (this way new comers to the MOD won't be discouraged by the [A9] tag)
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

LordRhys

Description:
Texture replacements for the Mine Vein mod. This is a replacement graphic for the user interface (UI) button (so they match my other UI buttons). 

How to Install:
Place the graphics below into the /Mods/MineVein/Textures/ folder (where "MineVein" is the name of the mod folder)

Preview:

[/quote]

Is there a link here somewhere?
[/quote]

There is only one image here, were the others removed and if not can you update to include them?

jabbamonkey

I've been out of touch for awhile - got busy with work and some other things.  Sorry I haven't been around.

I'm looking to update the graphic pack, but will probably want to wait until version 12 (if I do it now for version 11, then with my luck, version 12 will come out the next day and it will be obsolete again).

Talk to you all soon.

METATERREN

Looking forward to an update for A12d. As far as I know this version will be current for a long time because development is on sabbatical.