[A12d] Wastelander's Minor mods: Mending updated by skyarkhangel

Started by Wastelander, February 25, 2015, 08:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wastelander

I'm creating this thread as a spot to host my minor mods. My goal with these is to keep them simple and compatible with other mods.

Alpha 12d

Mending

Version 1.0
This mod allows colonists to repair damaged items. It adds a 'mending' work type and a mending workbench where the work takes place. Colonists with the mending labor enabled will automatically find damaged items, haul them to the workbench, and fix them up to 100%, then haul them to a storage zone. The workbench also has a filter to define what items should be mended and a radius like bills do. Mending does not require any resources. At the moment, items, weapons and apparel can be mended.
DOWNLOAD: A12d A11 A11b patch

Alpha 9

Outfitter
Version 1.0
This mod will cause colonists to automatically swap out frayed or damaged clothing (any clothing damaged enough to cause the thought) with other clothing on the ground. Colonists will only swap the same type of clothing for the same type, so for example a colonist with a damaged cowboy hat will only look for other cowboy hats. Colonists who want to wear pants will also automatically find and put them on.
DOWNLOAD: http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/BQ2K10aW/file.html

Skill Lock

Version 1.0
This mod adds a "Skill Lock" tab to all production buildings. This tab will allow you to restrict who can use the building based on how skilled they are. No more food poisoning from bad cooks or awful art you have to hide away! Note that the "number of colonists in this range" does not take into account labor settings, just the skills of your colonists.
This mod should work with any production buildings added by other mods, as long as they have a bills tab.
DOWNLOAD: http://www50.zippyshare.com/v/KtUMmI2X/file.html

How to install:
- Unzip the contents and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder.
- Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game.

(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

RemingtonRyder

Tynan

Do they care about the quality of what they're wearing? Or just the health?
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Wastelander

QuoteI haven't tried yet, but I hope it plays nicely with this mod?
I think it should, yeah!

QuoteDo they care about the quality of what they're wearing? Or just the health?
Just the health. My objective was to have colonists get rid of the tattered clothing thought automatically, and I don't think they care about the quality of the clothing, do they?

Gammro

Thanks, this mod made my life so much easier! Now I just have to make sure I have some good quality clothes in stock.

kingtyris

You sir(or ma'am) are a scholar and a gentleman(or lady). I will try out this mod post-haste.

erg

Dear Wastelander, I love you. This game and the modding community surrounding it are just wonderful. It works really well as far as I can tell. Soon as I loaded it up, my entire colony went straight to my clothing stockpile and swapped out low hp gear for higher hp gear.

Vonholtz

Hm I will have to try this one. Oh dose the outfit have to be in one of your stock zones or will they pick it up from the ground any where?

Wastelander

QuoteDear Wastelander, I love you. This game and the modding community surrounding it are just wonderful. It works really well as far as I can tell. Soon as I loaded it up, my entire colony went straight to my clothing stockpile and swapped out low hp gear for higher hp gear.

The feeling's all mutual!

QuoteOh dose the outfit have to be in one of your stock zones or will they pick it up from the ground any where?
Anywhere, just un-forbidden.

IWannaChaos

Will a colonist strip the clothes off of a dead person? And is there a range limit on how far they'll go looking?

Wastelander

No range limit on how far they'll look, but no they won't strip a dead guy.

Wastelander

Could you try restarting with just Outfitter enabled? I see some other mods writing to that log (pawn state, something about a slag rubble error, and PSI).

soulkata

This is getting werid, sometimes hapens, some dont...
:(

With the same mode configuration... :(

This is an instant MUST have. Great great mod :D