[A12d] Wastelander's Minor mods: Mending updated by skyarkhangel

Started by Wastelander, February 25, 2015, 08:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Bucketsmith

Okay, thanks.

Still going to have to keep an eye on their clothing and force them to get better gear if they need to.

skullywag

have a room with nothing but a mending table in it, move your colonist into it, lock the door, strip em, let them repair everything, get dressed, NEXT!
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

michal3588

Mending table is losing its search radius after every load. I like to place this table near my armory and trade beacon to repair important stuff but instead of that I have colonists hauling bows and maces from dump on the other side of colony. It's not a problem with one table but when I have one in every room with equipment (for fast repairs) it is starting to be little irritating to set radius for every table over, over and over again.
Any idea what can causing that? Maybe I can fix it by myself if it's just some XML editing?

Stup-krou

Quote from: michal3588 on March 15, 2015, 09:51:22 AM
Mending table is losing its search radius after every load. I like to place this table near my armory and trade beacon to repair important stuff but instead of that I have colonists hauling bows and maces from dump on the other side of colony. It's not a problem with one table but when I have one in every room with equipment (for fast repairs) it is starting to be little irritating to set radius for every table over, over and over again.
Any idea what can causing that? Maybe I can fix it by myself if it's just some XML editing?

Yes i get that bug too. It also unticks the 'outside items' box automatically with the radius reset.

Zipko

Can you add skill lock on research table too?
I had one brain damaged colonist with bad back, so since he was bad in crafting and art, and slow as hell, but decent in research, i have set up a 2nd research table in his room and made a little stockpile there for delivering him meals, so he can just stay in room and research all day. Problem is that my other researcher, that has other priorities, and only goes to research when there is nothing else too do, starts using research table in his room, instead of using his own.. :(

Wastelander

QuoteYes i get that bug too. It also unticks the 'outside items' box automatically with the radius reset.

That's fixed, please redownload.

harpo99999

Quote from: Wastelander on March 15, 2015, 04:21:44 PM
QuoteYes i get that bug too. It also unticks the 'outside items' box automatically with the radius reset.

That's fixed, please redownload.
just attempted to BUT the download site file says it is from 7/3/15

Wastelander

It should still be fixed in that version... I'll try reuploading anyway.

Blackbird

Can you upload your files somewhere else, like directly to this forum?  I can't download them from Zippyshare.  It keeps redirecting me to the download page even though the download link is supposed to be directly to the file.  Thanks!

Stup-krou

Wastelander, i noticed that my mender now sometimes leave the item on the table and goes for another one. It seems like sometimes they leave the item on the table and go for another or haul it back in the stockpile. But im not sure how many items they are stacking on each others. Its not really a big deal since someone is gonna haul it sooner or later but sometimes you have the feeling you are missing items

eternalglory

Brilliant Mod!

Mending machine is good but i think it need threshold...

for example Below 50% then repair start.. Or  In radius, most damaged cloth first repair start.

sorry english is not my first language...

Jcewazhere

Great mod thanks.
Some things I think would be neat would be, as other pointed out, the ability for the pawns to upgrade items as they become available. Also it would be nice if the mending bench could filter based on quality, so I don't waste time mending all the shoddy and poor stuff before the better quality stuff.

Headshot

Beathrus

Hey, Can someone tell me how to/or make a version of mending that isn't so quick? x.x I mean, its blazing fast, and feels a wee bit cheatsy.